Chapter 47.

Adriana's POV

I groan as I feel kisses go trail down my neck. "Baby, what are you-" I mumble wrapping my arms around her waist. "Shh, let me take care of you," she whispered as I opened my eyes looking down at her. "What are you doing baby," I moan as she suck and nibble on my neck. "It's been a while since I actually got a taste from this," she mumbles before sliding her fingers into my core. "Jasmine," I moan feeling her fingers curl in the right spot. "You're dripping all over my fingers," she moan kissing down between my breast and down my stomach. Her fingers continue to dig into me, grazing that one spot that makes my body jerk into hers. "Ah, I found it," she smirk leaving love bruises on my abs. 

My moans began to get deeper as her tongue began to strum my bundle of nerves. "Pri-princess," I groan gripping her hair trying to hold in my needed orgasm. "Give it to me daddy," she moans as I look down watching her slide her tongue into my core. I completely lost it once she looked up at me and winked. "FUCK JASMINE!" I yelled grinding on her flexible tongue. My body continued to tremble against her as she continue to suck and lick my bundle of nerves. 

"Feel better baby?" She asks crawling back up to me. "How did you get my boxers off without waking me up?" I ask pecking her lips. "I have my ways," she smirk laying on top of me. I slid my hand down her clothed back. "You just come with many surprises, huh?" I laugh trailing my hand down to her ass, feeling nothing covering her softness. "Really baby?" I chuckle sitting up with her straddling me. 

"What?" She giggles getting up while I grabbed my boxers and pulled them up on me. I sat back down and groaned looking around for my phone. "Looking for this?" I hear Jasmine giggle making me look up to see her holding up my phone with underwear on now. "Why do you have my phone," I ask watching her move the phone around weirdly. "Oh, nothing," she smile then took off to the small lounging space in the hotel room. "Baby, give me my phone back," I laugh chasing behind her. "Take it from me," she smirks twirling it in her hand. 

I raised an eyebrow and appeared behind her. "Thank you," I chuckle wrapping my arms around her waist and grabbed my phone from her. "That's not fair," she pout as I pushed her to the wall licking my lips. "I don't know what you're talking about princess," I smirk throwing my phone on the couch. She tilted her head to the right, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

I lift her up and pushed her to the wall. "Yes you do," she trailed of as I feel her legs wrap around my waist, slyly grinding on me. I quickly took my hoodie off of her, feeling my mouth water at the black laced bra she decided to wear. 

Someone is coming. Justice mumbles as I shrug it off. 

They can wait. I mumble back to her. 

I pinned Jasmine's wrist above her head with my left hand and softly wrapped my hand around her throat with my right. "I can feel you," she moans grinding against me. I let out a shaky breath as I feel her through my boxers. I heard a knock causing me to grip her throat tighter and suck on her mark. "Adri," she breathe out digging her nails into my hand. "Ignore it baby," I grunt letting her hands and throat go. Her hand went to the back of my neck pulling me into a hungry kiss. "Fuck me. Now," she growl making me open my eyes and see her eyes glowing gold. 

Didn't she get enough of me from yesterday? Jahi chuckles.

"No, daddy," she replied to Jahi causing her to gulp and go quiet. I heard someone knock again making me groan and grip her waist. "Maybe its important," she moan lowly as I grip her ass and pull her to me some more, kissing and sucking on her throat. Just before I was about to pull it out and give her what we was both craving for, the door burst open and in walked Michelle, Symone, Zayden, and Zariah.