Chapter 44.

(Three months later)

Adriana's POV

I let out a nervous sigh as I put on my suit. "Hey baby," I hear my princess mumble behind me. "Hey," I smile seeing her smile and wrap her arms around me. "You ready to graduate?" She ask excited. "I'm more focused on making love to you and creating," I mumble kissing her lips. "Me too," she giggles straightening out her dress that matched me. "You look so beautiful," I whisper wrapping my arms around her waist. "You look gorgeous," she mumbles grabbing my hand and pull me downstairs to everyone else. 

"Bro, you look hot!" Zayden said dapping me up. "Oh my, let me take pictures of my babies," mama said holding up her phone up. I smile and wrapped my arms around her waist hearing her phone take the picture. I watch Jasmine put on her cap from when she graduated making me smile and kiss her cheek. "So, after the ceremony I will be throwing a party." Zayden said folding his arms. I looked towards Jasmine and see her looking down on her phone. "Oh, um," I chuckled biting my lip. "I'm taking Jasmine out for a week in Dubai," I said biting my lip. "Then Paris," I said watching her head snap up to me. "What really?" She squealed wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"I didn't get the chance to take you out on your birthday like I wanted to, so why not now," I smile and bring her up into a soft kiss. "You've worked so hard for this baby and I'm so proud of you," she said straightening out my suit. "You're finally getting your degree and being recognized for all the hard work you have done," she whispers fixing my hair. "Thank you, love," I smiled admiring her beauty.

"Okay love birds, we have to go," Zayden said as we walked out and I got in my Audi. I look towards Jasmine, watching her get in her car. I smile to myself as I drove off to the college with Jasmine on my mind. We arrived to the auditorium and I let out a deep breath, following Zayden and Zariah. 

We got dressed in our caps and gowns looking over at Zayden since he is a couple of rows behind me. "Let's go," I smile as I hear the music to start the ceremony. We all got in place to walk, since we had rehearsals a good fifteen times. I walked out and my eyes immediately searched in the crowd spotting ma, Samael, Michelle, and Symone all sitting together. They was so loud causing me to let out a low chuckle as I took my seat. I saw the academic procession begin making me look to the small stage waiting to see my princess walk out. 

"Wow," I mumble seeing her walk out looking beautiful as ever. Her eyes met mines making me slyly smile at her. I watched the chancellor come out and do his welcome then he started to present the degrees alphabetically. I waited for my row to stand as I kept my eyes on Jasmine the entire time as they called my name. I went back to my seat and stayed tuned in for Zayden and Zariah. I tried my hardest to clap and cheer louder than everyone for them watching them walk back down. I smile as I watched Zariah go up to do her speech since she is valedictorian. I listened as she thanked her family and friends along with her professors and my baby. "That's my girl!" Zayden loud ass said after she finished her speech. 

The academic procession made the departure by making us all stand and wait until they left. I can't wait until I get my princess and hold her in my arms. I won't have to turn into Justice no more and I can finally show her off where I live. I took off my cap and walked outside with Zayden and Zariah. "I'm so proud of you hun," mama said pulling me into a rib crushing hug. "Hey, I'm going to go to Zariah's family right quick," Zay said dapping me up. I turned back to everyone and smile hearing them congratulate me. "I'm not crying child, hush!" Ma said fanning her face after Symone tried to give her a napkin. 

"Congratulations, Ms. Matts," I hear behind me making me smile and turn to her. "Thank you, Ms. Morningstar," I smile biting my lip. "You know what I've been craving to do?" I ask looking down at her. "What?" She smile as I look at her lovingly.