Chapter 81.

Adriana's POV

"It will be next week, we have made an reservation at a high class hotel that will only be down the street from the event," Mr. Hicks said making me nod my head. I glanced up to see Jasmine stripping slowly while giving me eye contact. "Good, I don't want me nor my fiancé to be late to an important event like this," I breathe licking my lips.

Why do she have to tease us like this? Jahi grumble as I hear Hicks go through the formation of the event. 

"Come here baby girl," I mumble to her telepathically. I pointed to the floor beside me, unbuttoning a couple of buttons from my shirt. I watch from my peripheral view of her Jasmine walking to me and kneel down on her knees. "Good girl," I mumble after putting myself on mute for a second. "You will be doing a speech for donating three million dollars," Hicks said as I nod my head while wrapping Jasmine's hair around my hand. I guided her to between my legs, hearing her gasp and run her hands up my stomach. 

I let her unbutton my pants as Hicks ramble on about me doing a speech and then having dinner with other big donators. "Daddy?" She whisper very lowly trying to tug my pants down. I grip the arms of the chair and lift my hips up. "Before doing your speech, you will meet some other people and make the company known and-" he started. "I know about all of that Mr. Hicks. I am not stupid," I said feeling Jasmine pull my boxers down and grip my length. I held myself watching Jasmine look up at me submissively. I tapped her lips watching her open her mouth and take all of me. 

I let out a deep breath pushing her head all the way down on me. "Sorry Ms." He mumbles pointing to a seating chart. "You and your mistress will sit here close to the front, here," he said as Jasmine began sucking my dick like her life depended on it. "Alright," I coughed moving in my seat, slyly thrusting up into her mouth. "After dinner, the host will thank everyone and you're free to go," he said as I grip into the arms of the chair as she tighten her throat around me. "Alright everyone is dismissed," I breathe looking down to see Jasmine look up at me innocently. I quickly hung up and let out a breathy moan. "Fuck princess your throat feels amazing," I moan thrusting up into her mouth. 

She let out a loud moan once I pulled away and stare at her with so much hunger and love. "Can I ride it daddy?" She moan closing my computer and move it to the side. "Or would you prefer fucking me on your desk again?" She ask bending over my desk showing me a good view of her perfect pussy. "Fuck," I mumble standing up and grip her eyes. "These tiger marks are so sexy," I groaned sliding into her feeling her tighten around me immediately. "You're so big," she gasp gripping the edge of the desk. "You're squeezing me mamas," I groan giving her long strokes. 

I wrapped her hair in my hands deepening my strokes. "You're too deep," she moan propping a leg on the desk pulling me in deeper. "Ah, Jasmine," I moan throwing my head back as I rolled my hips counter clockwise. "ADRI!" She squealed banging her hand on the desk. I lifted my shirt and bit it so it can stay lifted. "Fuck your pussy feels so good," I moan fastening my pace while leaving hard smacks on her ass. "Who this pussy belong to?" I growl watching her legs shake and her hand reach back to push me off. 

"Baby, wait!" She moaned digging her nails into my stomach. "Ain't no waiting baby, I need this now," I groaned gripping my desk and give her my hardest thrust. "Shit!" She cursed trying to run. 

I pulled away and pulled her to me. "I'm tired of you running from this dick," I growl pulling her to a dominant kiss. I lifted her up and sat her on my desk, immediately spread her legs to see her core drip in essence. "You look so delicious," I mumble before I leaned down and sucked on her pearl earning a loud moan. "Adri baby... wait!" She moan as I slid my tongue into her tightness. "You're going to make me-" She pant gripping my hair. "You're cumming on my dick," I chuckle leaning up and slide back into her. 

"Aw, fuck," I moan placing her legs on my shoulders. "Fuck your pussy so dangerous," I grunt feeling her tighten around me. "Daddy, yo-you're t-too deep!" She cry out, digging her nails into my arms. "Let me stay deep in you," I moan leaning down and suck on her chest. "Fuck!" She whined rolling her eyes back. I pulled out then slid back into her watching her eyes open and rolled back again. "You're right there!" She cry out gripping my jaw. "I'm cumming," I groaned lifting on my toes as my thrusts became sloppy. 

"Give it to me daddy," she moan pulling me down some more to suck on my throat. "Ou, shit!" I groan using my thumb to rub her pearl. "ADRIANA!" She yelled arching her back and wrap her hand around my throat. I kept thrusting into her feeling myself get closer. "It keeps coming baby!" She moan as I pinned her wrists beside her. "I'm almost there princess," I moan feeling her hips meet my pace. "I'm about to cum again," she whimper wrapping her legs around me. "Fuck I'm cumming baby girl," I groan sucking on the infinite mark on her neck. 

"Cum in me baby!" She squeaked as I let out a loud moan and shake my head. "I can't baby," I groan lifting on my toes knowing that's just good dick talking to her. "Your dick feels too good," she pant as I leaned up and grab her waist. "AH, SHIT!" She moan digging her nails into the desk cumming on me for a second time. "Fuck, Jasmine," I moan pulling out and released everything on her stomach and breast. I watch her look up at me biting her lip. "You got me messy," she smirk as I grab a napkin and clean her up. "You loved it," I smirk smacking her thigh. "I sure did daddy," she mumble licking her lips. 

I slid myself back into her hearing her gasp and jerk her body. "Baby, I'm too sensitive," she whined as I growl and wrap my hand around her throat. "I don't care. Take this dick," I chuckle watching her eyes roll back and her arch deepen. "It's all yours daddy," she moan starting our endless rounds of pleasure and love until the twins get up. 
//////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!