Chapter 46.

Jasmine's POV

"Wake up baby," I hear Adri mumble causing me to slide my hand down her stomach to her crotch. "Baby," I hear her grunt and grip my waist. "Five more minutes baby," I mumble and pecked her neck a couple of times. I felt my body being flipped and my arms pin above me. "Wake up beautiful," I hear Adri grunt making me open my eyes. 

"Hey baby," I sigh pulling her to me. "We need to get dressed love," she said making me look up at her. "Why?" I ask watching her smile and shake her head. "Baby, why?" I whined now sitting up. "We have a big day today," she said going through our luggage and pulled out a dress. "Want to wear this?" She asks as I tilt my head. "It depends on where we're going," I smiled watching her squint her eyes. "We're going to be outside," she said making me groan and get out the bed. 

"Princess where is your underwear?" Adri said making me look up at her with a caught look. "I got hot," I mumble playing with my fingers. "Really?" She said placing the dress on the bed. "Because last time I checked, my body can get as warm as you need it to be," she said pulling me to her. "But this is comfortable," I pout wrapping my arms around her neck. "You're lucky we have to go somewhere," she grumbles going back to her luggage. 

I gave her my innocent smile then went to put on the floral split dress. "Beautiful," Adri mumbles as I straightened out my dress. I turned around to see Adri in khaki pants and a floral shirt that matches my dress. "You know, mom got me use to the whole dates matching tradition," Adri said making me smile and look for my shoes. "No heels for where we're going," she said making me tilt my head.

I'm going to guess we're going to the beach. Tati guessed as I nod my head agreeing with her. 

"Okay," I sigh grabbing some cute sandals to match my attire. I heard a knock on the door, causing Adri to check her watch and smile. "Just on time," she mumbles going to the door. "Just on time, glad to see you two received my message," Adri said as I went in the bathroom to do my hair. 

"Baby?" I hear Adri called as I finished up my hair. "Yeah?" I answered coming out ready for whatever she has planned. "Ready?" She asks as I nod my head making sure she is looking good. "Let's go," she smiled grabbing our phones and her wallet. We walked down to the lobby with Azael and Sam behind us. "Are we going to the beach?" I ask watching her shake her head with a wide smile. 

Uh, uh. She got something planned. Tati mumbles as I squint my eyes at her. 

"Just be patient mamas," she whispered as we entered the elevator. I saw her car that she rented for the time we're going to be here making me look up at her. "We're going to do something you probably haven't done in a while," Adri said opening the door for me as Azael and Sam got in the back seat. "What?" I ask as she got in on the driver's side. "You'll see," she chuckles placing her hand on my lap. I sat back and watch over the buildings smiling to myself. 

My eyes widen once I saw the sign. "Babe," I squealed hitting her arm. "Yes baby?" She laughs as I squirm in my seat like a child. "Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo," I squealed as she found a close park. "Yes baby, we're going there," she smile getting out and coming to my side. She helped me out and I immediately kissed her. "You're spoiling me," I pout watching her shake her head. "Only a little. I give you what you deserve. If I could, I could give you the world if you want," she chuckles making me blush and grab her hand. 

She looked towards Azael and Sam straightening her face. "Have fun but also be aware of the surroundings," she said turning to the entrance. "Yes ma'am," they replied as we walked to the entrance with tickets in her hand. "Where do you want to go first?" She asks as I pulled her to the aquarium that looks like a tunnel. "This is amazing," I smile looking above me at the fish and sharks.