Fire Drill

"Ok now this next universe is a funny one, it's based off a comedy from my world. Basically most of you work at a paper company in America called Dunder Mifflin. And you're being filmed by a camera crew for a documentary" explained Luke.

"Sounds boring" said Mina.

"It may sound boring, but it gets hilarious. This part's from the start of one of the episodes where they have a fire drill" said Luke using air quotes.

It shows Ochako sitting at the receptionist desk, but then getting up and leaving the room.

"At this time in the show Ochako's the receptionist at Dunder Mifflin, she gets promoted later on in the series though" said Luke.

The camera then moved to show Iida sitting there at a desk watching Ochako leave the room. He then turned to the camera crew and flicked his head to the side, telling them to move next to his desk.

"Iida's one of the paper salesman at Dunder Mifflin. He's also the safety instructor... for now anyway" said Luke.

Iida opened the drawer in his desk to reveal a blowtorch, and some lighter fluid. He wrapped them both up in a cloth and took them out of the desk.

"Why do I have those things in my desk?" asked Iida in concern.

"Keep watching and you'll see" said Izuku.

Iida then went into the hallway and closed the door behind him. He then put the key in the door hole and turned it, locking the door.

"Last week I give a fire safety talk..." we hear Iida's voice say.

Iida pulled out a hammer and cleared his throat as he hit the key with it, bending the key and keeping the door locked.

"Why did I just do that?" asked Iida who was getting more and more worried as to why his alternate self was doing this.

"... and nobody paid any attention" we hear Iida's voice say once again as it then showed him using the blowtorch to heat up the door handle.

"It's my own fault for using PowerPoint" we hear Iida's voice say.

"PowerPoint is boring" whispered Iida as it then cut to him standing out there in the hallway talking to the camera.

"People learn in lots of different ways... but experience is the best teacher" said Iida as it then cut to him using a hammer to put a bunch of wooden doorstops under the door, keeping anyone from being able to open it from the other side. Then he used the blowtorch on that door's handle as well.

"So let me get this straight. I was giving a fire safety presentation and no one listened. And now I'm planning to do what exactly?" asked Iida.

"Keep watching" said Luke.

It then showed Iida in another hallway pouring a bunch of lighter fluid into a trash bin full of paper. He then lit a cigarette that was in his mouth.

"Today... smoking is gonna save lives" said Iida as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it into the trash bin, causing all the paper in it to catch on fire.

"WHAT AM I DOING?!?!" screamed Iida.

"Giving a fire drill, you idiot" said Luke.

Iida then threw the whole can of lighter fluid into the trash bin and went back into the office and sat at his desk.

Iida looked around to see if anyone would notice the smoke coming in the room, but no one did. They were all too busy doing work.

"Does anyone smell anything smoky?" asked Iida, hoping someone would turn their heads to see the smoke.