A Little More of the Future

"I'm gonna be spoiling the future even more for you all now." Luke said, "You're about to see the birth of Izuku, Ochako, Bakugo, and Camie's grandchildren."

It began with an outside view of the futuristic hospital in the picture below:

"So, Izuko, Eri, and Fuyuna managed to save Japan and make it no longer a wasteland?" Izuku asked as he noticed the world looked peaceful and futuristic now

"Uhhhhhh... Sort of." Luke said with a sheepish grin.

It cut to inside the large waiting room of the hospital:

As we see a middle-aged Izuku, Ochako, and original Class A, a 23-year old next gen Class A, a 33-year-old Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and Mahoro, an elderly Mitsuki, Masaru, Inko, and Ochako's parents, a 21- year-old Nanako, a 21-year-old Ichigo, a 19-ye...

As we see a middle-aged Izuku, Ochako, and original Class A, a 23-year old next gen Class A, a 33-year-old Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and Mahoro, an elderly Mitsuki, Masaru, Inko, and Ochako's parents, a 21- year-old Nanako, a 21-year-old Ichigo, a 19-year-old Akito and Saeko, and a few others. A woman's screams were also heard from inside a nearby delivery room.

"Midoriya and Uraraka are rocking the milf/dilf vibe." said Mineta before they both punched him in the face.

Then, a middle-aged Bakugo burst in the waiting room, with a middle-aged Camie following behind him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LITTLE GIRL?! I WARNED TOSHI TO USE PROTECTION!!!" he shouted.

"Dad, calm down." Ichigo said as he walked over to his parents.

Izuku and Ochako walked over to their in-laws.

"Kacchan, Toshi and Katsumi aren't kids anymore. You know that you can't always control their love life." Izuku said.

"Just like their parents, Toshi and Katsumi started going at it when they were young adults, and now Katsumi's pregnant for the second time." Luke said.

"Me and Ochako are also gonna wait to have sex until we're both 18." said Izuku.

"Same with me and Katsuki." said Camie.

Izuku then realized something.

"Wait, did you say SECOND time, Luke?" Izuku asked.

Then, a teenage Izuko and Fuyuna burst into the waiting room, wearing UA uniforms. They also had three children with them. One child was a five-year-old little girl who looked just like Eri, although she had black hair and her horn was on the left side of her forehead, the other was a five-year-old boy the same age as her and looked like Kota although he had white hair and a horn on the right side of his forehead, and the last child was a three-year-old who looked like Katsumi but with messy brown hair, green eyes, and freckles on her cheeks.

"Did we miss it?!" Izuko asked, out of breath.

"No, Izuko. Katsumi's still in labor." said Ochako.

"TOSHI, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I TOLD YOU TO WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!" Katsumi's voice was heard screaming from the delivery room.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL ON BIRTH CONTROL!!!" Toshi cried from inside the delivery room.

The three-year-old girl ran over to Izuku and Ochako while holding a Deku plushie and hugged them.

"Hi, Grandma. Hi, Grandpa." the child said.

"Hi, Camie." Izuku said to his grandaughter.

The audience's eyes went when they recognized the three children.

"That's right. The girl is Camie Midoriya: Toshi and Katsumi's first born. The other two are the Midoriya-Izumi twins: Kota's and Eri's kids." Luke revealed.

"Toshi and Katsumi didn't use protection, but Eri and Kota did, right?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. Eri and Kota are a wholesome couple, not a sexual one. They mostly only make love when they want to have kids. The twins were planned, I assure you." Luke reassured.

"But what about Camie Midoriya?" Ochako asked.

"She was conceived almost immediately after Toshi and Katsumi graduated." Luke said.

Then, Katsumi's screams stopped, and the cries of not one, but two infants were heard.

The doctor exited the delivery room and entered the waiting room.

"She's given birth to not one, but two children. Twin boys." said the doctor.

Camie Midoriya pouted her lips, crossed her arms, and looked at the floor.

"I wanted baby sisters." she muttered.

Toshi and Katsumi's families entered the delivery room to see an adult Toshi and Katsumi with two new born baby boys. Toshi was a very handsome young man now, while Katsumi was now a very beautiful young woman. In Katsumi's arms was a baby boy who looked just like her but with messy brown hair and freckles on his nose. Toshi held a baby boy who looked like him but with no freckles, and he had spiky blonde hair.

"Say hello to Katsuki and Izuku, everyone." Toshi whispered.  

The audience cooed at the twin boys; especially Inko and Mitsuki, who could see much of their sons in their great grandsons.

Bakugo let out a light chuckle.

"Heh. You named him after me after all." he said to his daughter, who smirked at him.

Camie #2 climbed into the bed and looked at her little brothers excitedly. Eri and Kota's kids also got close to the bed to see their new cousins.

"Twins who don't look alike really do run in the family." Akito joked.

Katsuki #2 was then handed to his grandfather he was named after, while Izuku #2 was handed to the grandfather he was named after.

Izuku #2 started crying in Izuku's arms; the grandfather also began to cry as he held his grandson.

Once everyone got the chance to hold the boys, they were handed back to their mother and father.

"See, Toshi?" Katsumi said to her husband.

"What?" Toshi asked, confused.

"We got a happy ending after all." Katsumi said with a smile.

"What does she mean by that?" Ochako asked.

"All will be revealed." Luke said.

The two kissed passionately, then broke from the kiss.

"I love you, Kat." Toshi whispered.

"I love you, too, Toshi-Woshi." Katsumi whispered.

The screen went to black.

"And yes, Izuku and Ochako, you get more grandkids later on. And yes, they all become heroes." said Luke.

Thx for reading.