Valentine's Day Special

"To the café" said Luke.

"Another birthday?" asked Izuku.

"Nope" said Luke.

They entered the cafeteria and saw tons of Valentine's Day decorations everywhere.

"Happy Valentine's Day everyone" said Luke.

After that they partied for a bit. Izuku and Ochako danced together, so did Todoroki and Momo, so did Mina and Kirishima, so did Toru and Ojiro, so did Tsu and Tokoyami, so did Iida and Mei, so did Bakugo and Camie, so did Eri and Kota, so did Tetsutetsu and Kendo, and Aizawa and Ms. Joke also ended up dancing together. Kaminari and Jiro danced a little, but they mostly sang karaoke for the others.

Izuku then noticed All Might dancing with his Mom.

"All Might, what are you doing?!" asked Izuku.

"Midoriya, there's something you should know... I'm dating your mother" said All Might.

"WHAT?!" screamed Izuku.

"Yes, Izuku. We started dating not long after you and Ochako did" said Inko.

"Why?!" asked Izuku.

"During the Christmas party last month, your children told us that we were dating in their universe and that we should date in our universe too" explained All Might.

"So that's what they brought you into the theater for?" asked Izuku.

"Yes. And for... another reason. But I'll tell you it later" said All Might.

After that all the couples danced while the others watched and filmed the whole thing.

"Man I gotta get a girlfriend" said Luke while eating a slice of stuffed crust pepperoni pizza.

After that they all went back to the theater.

Just found out now that today was Valentine's Day. So I thought I'd do a chapter on it. Thx for reading.