Infinity War

"Ok, now this next universe is a big one. It's another Marvel universe, specifically the Marcel Cinematic Universe. Avengers: Infinity War. In this, Izuku's Iron Man, Kota's Spider-Man, and a few other things" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It began with the Avengers Infinity War title:

It then showed an adult Izuku and Ochako walking together in the park in New York City

"Slow down, slow down, I'll- I'll spell it out for you" said an adult Izuku who had a beard, his jacket tied around his neck, and a glowing blue device of some sort attached to his chest.

"You're totally rambling" said Ochako.

"No, I'm not" said Izuku.

"You lost me" said Ochako.

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?" said Izuku.

"Yeah" said Ochako.

"Ok. And then you're like 'Oh my god. There's no bathrooms. What am I gonna do? Oh someone's watching. Oh I'm gonna go in my pants' " said Izuku.

"Right. And then you wake up and in real life you actually have to pee" said Ochako.

"Yes" said Izuku.

"Yeah"

"Ok" said Izuku.

"Everybody has that" said Ochako.

"Right, that's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night I dreamt... we had a kid. It was so real. We named her after your eccentric aunt. Uh, what was her name? Nanako! Nanako" said Izuku.

"I don't have an aunt named Nanako" said Ochako.

"You seem to forget. Alternate universe" said Luke.

"Right. So you woke up..." said Ochako.

"Naturally" said Izuku.

"And thought that we were..." said Ochako.

"Expecting" said Izuku.

"Yeah" said Ochako.

"Yes?" Izuku asked.

"No" said Ochako shaking her head.

"I had a dream about it! It was so real!" said Izuku.