Manga Spoilers (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA)

Warning. Don't read this chapter if you haven't read the manga, because in it I reveal who the UA traitor is.

Luke came out of a portal.

"Everyone, I have some bad news" said Luke.

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

Luke snapped his fingers, and the villains were gone.

"I sent them to another room because I didn't want them to hear this. You see, it was revealed in the My Hero Academia manga who the UA traitor was. And it's one of you" said Luke.

"There's a traitor?" asked Ochako.

"Yes. We realized there was one after the attack on the training camp. How else could the League of Villains have known it's location?" said Nezu.

"Well who is it?" asked All Might.

Luke turned his head to Aoyama.

"You wanna tell them, Aoyama? Or should I?" asked Luke.

"Aoyama, what is he talking about?" asked Izuku.

"..... It's me. I am the traitor" said Aoyama as he stood up.

"WHAT?!?!" said Class 1-A, 1-B, and the teachers as they all stood up.

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! YOU SOLD US OUT!!!" shouted Bakugo.

"I didn't want to! I did it for a reason!" said Aoyama.

"And what, exactly, is that reason?" asked Nezu.

"You see... I was originally quirkless, just like Midoriya" said Aoyama.

"You were?" said Izuku.

"Yes. But then my parents made a deal with All For One, and he gave me my quirk. But then, once I got accepted into UA, he forced me to be an undercover agent for the League. I... I didn't want to hurt any of you, I swear to god" said Aoyama with tears running down his cheeks.

"It doesn't matter. People suffered because of you, Aoyama. Your fellow students got hurt, Kota nearly died, Ragdoll lost her quirk, and I had to retire" said All Might.

"I did it to protect my parents! All For One said he would hurt them if I didn't do what he said! But I never meant for any of those horrible things to happen! I swear on my life!" said Aoyama.

The students wanted to be angry at Aoyama, but they understood that he only did it to protect his family, and that he never wanted for any of them to get hurt.

"Very well. Maybe we can use this to our advantage. You can give the League false information to throw them off. Then maybe we can figure out a way to stop them once and for all. If you do this then you and your parents won't go to jail, Aoyama" said Nezu.

"Thank you, sir" said Aoyama as he wiped his tears away.

"Alright, let's get back to the Deku-Verse" said Luke.

Hope you read the warning before reading this.