Fallout 4 Pt. 6

Luke snapped his fingers and the children were once again gone.

"Next on our list is the return to the Fallout universe. Izuku is about to travel into the Glowing Sea to track down Shishida, and he's also gonna make some new friends... and possibly enemies." said Luke.

It began with Izuku and Dogmeat standing on the edge of the Glowing Sea. As they got closer, the skies began to change from blue, to a grayish-green. There was nothing but destruction and danger ahead of them, but they needed to do this to find Toshinori. Izuku put on a hazmat suit he found out on his adventures, and he and Dogmeat entered the Glowing Sea.

We see a montage of them traveling deeper into the Sea. They fought bloatflies, and even ran into a couple of deathclaws. Good thing Izuku had a fat man with him.

"The large weapon Izuku has is called a 'Fat Man'. It's a weapon that catapults miniature nukes." Luke explained to the audience.

Mei began writing blueprints, but Iida stopped her.

"Mei, that's enough." he said.

Izuku and Dogmeat eventually reached a giant crater that had what looked like shacks made of scrap metal built in it. (Picture at the top.)

Izuku realized this was the area where the atomic bomb that nearly killed him and his family went off over 200 years ago.

They went down into the crater and saw a group of people wearing rags instead of hazmat suits and missing some of their hair. They also had grime on their faces and some appeared to be praying in a weird way.

One woman stopped Izuku, though. It was Ibara Shiozaki, who once again had normal green hair instead of vines.

"Stop right there, stranger."said Ibara, "You approach Atom's holy ground. Why? State your purpose, or be divided in his sight."

"What's my alternate self supposed to be in this universe?" asked Ibara.

"Keep watching." said Luke.

"Holy ground? Atom? What's going on here?" Izuku asked.

"Atom reached out and touched this world, bringing his Glow to us. It remains to this day, a reminder of his promise. Infinite worlds through division." Ibara said.

"The group you're seeing is called the Children of Atom. They're a religious group that started in Fallout 3 that worships radiation and atomic bombs, as well as their god 'Atom'. Ibara is in charge of the group in the Glowing Sea." said Luke.

"So, I'm a heathen. Good to know." Ibara said sarcastically.

"I wonder if this group would worship Bakugo?" asked Mineta.

"They probably would." said Bakugo.

"I'm looking for someone named Shishida." Izuku answered.

"Shishida? Yes. We know this Shishida. What do you want with him?" asked Ibara.

"Why do you even care? He's not one of your people." Izuku said.

"True, he is not a Child of Atom. But he has sought refuge in Atom's Glow, and Atom granted it. I would not question the will of Atom. What do you want with him?" Ibara asked again.

Izuku wasn't sure he could trust these people, so he answered vaguely.

"I just need some information from him." he answered vaguely.

"I see. In truth, this Shishida has caused some concern. Some believe his presence is an affront to Atom. Though he came to trade with us on a few occasions, we have had little other contact with him. It was quite clear he wanted to be left alone. You can find him southwest of the crater, living in a cave. I would approach cautiously, were I you. I feel he does not want visitors." said Ibara.