A Visit From Some More Dark Dekus

"Ok. Since I'm in the mood, I've decided to once again bring in some more variants of Izuku who are from darker universes" said Luke.

Portals opened up on stage, and out stepped some Dekus.

The first Izuku stepped forward. This one was an adult in his mid 30's.

(A/N: These first few Izukus are based off a few books I read in the past that I seriously didn't like. So I'm doing my own spin on it.)

"Hello, everyone. This is gonna be very painful to talk about, but I need someone else to talk to about it. In my universe, Uraraka and I never confessed our feelings to each other, but on the night of our graduation party we got drunk, had sex, then both left. I remember having sex with her, but I thought she didn't; other way around with her. A few weeks later, she went up to me and asked if I ever thought of having kids. I was confused as to why she would ask this question, but I assumed she was just curious. I told her not at the moment since I wanted to focus on being a hero, then she immediately left. After that, she moved away and I didn't see her for the next 15 years. I even heard she retired from hero work not long afterwards. Then one day, a teenage boy and girl who both looked like a combination of me and Uraraka came to my door and said Uraraka was their mother... and they believed I was their father. They explained that they found out when they found some old pictures from our UA days and saw how close Uraraka and I were in the pictures and noticed the similarities between me and them. So, I guess they put two and two together. After that, they brought me to their home and I was reunited with Uraraka. She was shocked to see me and I asked why she left and kept our kids a secret from me. She explained she wanted to protect my hero career and that when I said I didn't want to have kids she misinterpreted it and thought I didn't want to have kids ever or be with her ever. I told her I did want to have kids eventually, just not when I was 18. I told her that if I had known she was pregnant I wouldn't have given up being a hero like she did and I would've been there for her and our children" said this Izuku.

"So, you and her are together now?" Mina asked.

"Nope. I then told her she had no right to keep my own children's existence a secret from me and told her I didn't love her anymore. And I told her I wanted to be a part of our son and daughter's lives, just not hers. She was in tears when I told her all of this, but she said she understood. Now I spend a lot of quality time with my son and daughter, and Uraraka and I take turns having custody of them. I'm even in a relationship with a new woman now and I'm very happy with her" said Izuku.

"You turned your back on Ochako? Just like that? The mother of your own children?" Momo said in disgust.

"She left me and kept my own son and daughter from me for a decade and a half, all because of some stupid misunderstanding. And even though I could tell she still loved me, I didn't care. Aizawa adopted Eri in my universe and my mom passed away a few years after I graduated, so I was alone for most of my kids' lives and spent that time getting beat up by villains, while Uraraka kept our children all to herself. I had enough. The only reason I didn't sue her for full custody or have her arrested was because my son and daughter still loved their mother and didn't want to be without her. But I'm done talking about this now" said this Izuku.

The next Izuku stepped forward. This one also in his mid 30's.

"In my universe everything is the same as in the last Izuku's universe, except I found out about mine and Uraraka's kids when they were only a few months old. And not only that, but the rest of our class knew about Uraraka's pregnancy as well and chose not to tell me. So, I got revenge by having them all arrested. Because I don't know about you guys; but in my universe and in Japan, hiding that your pregnant from the father is illegal, and those who also don't tell the father about the pregnancy will suffer as well. So, I used my money and power as the number one hero to have you all locked up for a long time while I got custody of my son and daughter" said this Izuku.