Quirkless Empire

"Ok sending the kids to the kid's room now" said Luke snapping his fingers.

It began with a bunch of people on the streets at night running from something. They ran into an alleyway where they were cornered. They turned to see a bunch of robotic soldiers standing there.

They look like these:

"Whoa. Cool robots" said Kaminari.

"They're called Sentinels" said Luke.

"P-please just leave us alone!" said one of the people.

"You are out past curfew. All quirked people are required to be indoors by 8:00 pm. Surrender or be destroyed" said one of the robots in a deep robotic voice.

"People with quirks have a curfew now?" asked Momo.

"Keep watching" said Luke.

"Oh yeah?! Well take this!" said another one of the people as he shot a bunch tiny spikes out of his hand with his quirk, but the spikes just bounced off the robots.

"Attempted assault. Lethal force is now authorized" said the robot as it put it's hand on the man, then fired tiny spikes in his face, killing him.

"OH MY GOD!!!" said the audience.

The scene then changed to show a tall skyscraper in the center of the city where it showed Izuku at the top floor sitting in a high tech throne of some sort. (It's the one at the top of the page)

He was going over the number of quirked people who have been killed or arrested so far.

"So many quirked scum... purged" said Izuku with an evil grin on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!" said Iida.

"Well you see. In this universe quirkless people had enough of being looked down upon, so Izuku and a bunch of other quirkless people came together and took over the world" explained Luke.

"No one did anything to try to stop them?" asked All Might.

"No one took them seriously. Everyone thought quirkless people were a bunch of useless weaklings who couldn't do anything, boy were they wrong. Izuku and his army took over the world almost overnight. Basically in this universe, Izuku never got One For All, but he still got into UA just barley by saving Ochako. But you and all the teachers and most of the students hated him just for being quirkless. He even won the Sports Festival, but you gave the gold medal to Bakugo instead and disqualified Izuku just because he was quirkless. Then the you and the teachers decided to just go and expel him. After that his parents kicked him out of the house for being quirkless, they also abused him before. That was the last straw. So Izuku then recruited multiple quirkless people, and they took over the world. Izuku killed his parents, and pretty soon he's gonna be getting revenge on you and all his former classmates and teachers as well" explained Luke.

"Lord Izuku?" said a voice.

He turned to see Ochako and Melissa standing there.

"Why am I there?" asked Ochako.

"You were the only student at UA who was nice to Izuku. After he was expelled you decided to leave UA as well and join him in his conquest, but you had to sacrifice your quirk, so you sliced the pads on your fingers off, making you basically quirkless. After you did that, you and Izuku became a couple" said Luke.

"Why am I there?" asked Melissa.

"You joined Izuku's cuz in this universe your dad disowned you for being quirkless. After that you met Izuku and he helped you kill your dad. And in return you built his army of robot soldiers which he used to take over the world" explained Luke.

"I BUILT THOSE ROBOT KILLERS?!" said Melissa.

"Yep. And now you're one of his top commanders. The Sentinels have the ability to copy anyone's quirk by touching them. You made them using Monoma's DNA" said Luke.

"What is it, you two?" asked Izuku.

"It's time for the execution" said Melissa.

"Good" said Izuku getting up from his seat.

They entered a room where they saw all of Class 1-A, plus the teachers, all on their knees with their hands and feet tied.

"Jesus Christ..." said Kaminari.

"You all treated me like dirt just for being quirkless! Just because I was different! Even though I've saved the lives of some of you! Well now you will face my wrath!" said Izuku before laughing maniacally.

"Please... no more" whimpered Momo, but then Izuku smacked her in the face.

"Silence you whore! You've endured my experiments, now let's see if can endure this!" said Izuku before grabbing a chainsaw.

"Experiments?" said Todoroki.

"Izuku tortured and experimented on you all before this. He had Momo create weapons and materials for his army, he used Kaminari as a living battery to power his robot army until he found another power source, and the rest of you he also found uses for" explained Luke.

Izuku then brutally mutilated the students and teachers.

After that he went back into his throne room and sat at his throne.

"The Quirkless Empire is unstoppable" he said.

The screen then went to black.

"So yeah this'll probably happen in your universe unless you guys start treating quirkless people with a little more respect and dignity" said Luke.

"We should probably start spreading quirkless awareness once we get back to our universe" said Nezu, while everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Saw a lot of fanfics where quirkless people are treated like shit. So I thought I'd do a chapter where the tables are turned. Thx for reading.