Fallout 4 Pt. 4

"Ok, we're going back to the Fallout universe. So I'll send the kids to the kids room" said Luke snapping his fingers.

It began with Izuku and Dogmeat walking through the ruined streets of Boston on their way to the Vault that Detective Shoto Todoroki was being held prisoner in.

They arrived at the park, it was the one Ochako talked about bringing Toshi to right before the bombs fell. In front of the park was an old military APC with the word 'Swan' written on the side. Izuku looked inside the small APC to find a box with some explosives in it, he put the explosives in his inventory.

When he and Dogmeat entered the park, they saw a small lake with some old swan boats in it. There was also a weird green and white thing sticking out of the pond.

Izuku made the foolish choice of stepping into the pond to investigate it. When he got closer to the green and white thing it started to move. And then... it emerged from the water to reveal that it was a giant super mutant, wearing pieces of the swan boats as armor, and it was carrying a giant anchor as a hammer.

This is it:

"What the hell kind of Super Mutant is that?!" said Ochako

"It's called a Super Mutant Behemoth. They're bigger and stronger than normal Super Mutants. This one's unique though. It's name is Swan" said Luke.

Izuku immediately got out of the pond and he and Dogmeat made a run for it. Swan threw a giant rock at them, but they quickly hid behind a tree. Izuku fired his 10mm pistol at the beast, but it had almost no effect. Izuku realized this was gonna be harder than he thought, and he really wished he had brought his power armor for this.

One tough battle later...

It wasn't easy, but after a lot of bullets, and a lot of explosives, Izuku and Dogmeat eventually managed to kill Swan. Once the beast was down Izuku looted some very good loot off of it. He even got a unique Power Fist weapon.

"Power Fist's are a special military weapon that allows the wearer to punch enemies really hard" explained Luke.

After that, Izuku and Dogmeat headed over to the entrance to the subway station on the other side of the park. When they entered they headed down a broken down escalator when they heard talking coming from the room up ahead.

"I'm telling ya. Joining Skinny Malone's crew was the best decision we've ever made. Look at this place!" said a raspy voice.

"I still say Malone's weak. He caught that detective snoopin' around, and what does he do? Locks him up. Like he ain't got the balls to just kill em' " said a normal sounding voice.

"Well don't let his new girl hear that. She'll start swinging that bat of hers in your face until there ain't no face left" said the raspy voice.