Clone Wars

"Now to return to the first Star Wars universe you saw, although it's before Revenge of the Sith during the Clone Wars show. Izuku is once again Obi-Wan, while Ochako is Duchess Satine of Mandalore." said Luke.

The universe began with a prison complex on the planet of Mandalore. We see a man in black and red painted mandalorian armor opening a cell that had a well-dressed adult Ochako sitting in it with her back turned.

"Here to do more of your master's bidding?" Ochako asked in an English accent.

The man removed his helmet, revealing the adult Izuku from the Revenge of the Sith chapter.

"I do my own bidding." said Izuku in an English accent.

"Izuku!" Ochako exclaimed.

She stood up and rested her head on his chest. Izuku couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Since attachments are forbidden, Izuku and Ochako never officially hooked up in this universe. But they do still love each other." said Luke.

"Are you alone?" she asked.

"Yes. The Jedi Council and Galactic Senate will be of no help to us here." Izuku responded.

They left the cell and heard to an elevator.

"I trust you have an escape plan then?" Ochako asked as they waited for the elevator.

Izuku put his helmet back on.

"As always, my dear." he replied.

But as soon as Izuku finished that sentence, the elevator reached their floor and opened, revealing an actual mandalorian in it.

To not blow their cover, Izuku forcefully pushed Ochako in the elevator, then it headed down.

"There's no record of a prisoner transfer here." the mandalorian said.

"The orders came from upstairs." Izuku lied.

The mandalorian nodded.

"What's the authorization code?" he asked.

"Oh, um..." Izuku said as he rubbed the back of his head.

It cut to them reaching their floor, with the mandalorian knocked unconscious and dropping to the ground.

Ochako and Izuku snuck to a speeder bike and Izuku ditched his helmet.

Another mandalorian ran over to the unconscious mandalorian before noticing the two make their getaway.

"Hey, you! Stop!" the mandalorian shouted, but they already flew away on a speeder.

The mandalorian activated his wrist communicator.

"It's the duchess! She's getting away!" he said.

It cut to Izuku and Ochako arriving at an old spaceship on a landing platform. They got off the speeder and ran towards the ship while another mandalorian raced after them on their speeder and fired a blaster at them. Izuku shot and killed the mandalorian, but more kept coming towards them using jet packs.

They continuously fired at the pair, but Izuku and Ochako were able to get inside the ship and close the entrance.

"That ship's known as the Twilight. Big part of my childhood when I first watched this show back when I was little. Although she's not in her prime anymore." said Luke.

The ship began taking off. Izuku tried to activate the ships turrets, but he had to slam his fist down on the button to get it to work. The turrets fired at the mandalorian, but then a larger speeder pulled up in front of the ship and we see in the backseats are Shigaraki, who has red skin, black tattoos all over his body, yellow Sith eyes, horns on his head, and robot legs. As well, as a tall and buff Dabi, who had yellow skin, black tattoos all over his body, yellow Sith eyes, horns on his head (although one was broken off), and a mechanical left arm. They both got out of the vehicle and looked at the Twilight under attack.