Kindergarten 1-A

"Ok now to bring the kids back into the room" said Luke as he snapped his fingers and Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and Mahoro were back in the theater.

"Ok this next one is a short and sweet one where UA has a preschool section and Class 1-A are all in kindergarten" explained Luke.

It started with Inko dropping a 5-year-old Izuku off at UA's kindergarten.

"Zuzuuu!!!" squealed a 5-year-old Ochako running over to Izuku and tackling him to the floor while hugging him.

"This is so adorable!" said Inko and Ochako's mom.

"So cute!" said Inko as he pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"Have fun today, Izuku" said Inko.

"I will, Mom! Bye!" said Izuku.

After that Izuku and Ochako walked over to the other children.

"DEKU!" said 5-year-old Bakugo marching over to Izuku and Ochako.

"Oh my god, Katsuki! You're so adorable!" said Camie.

"This is my turf, Deku! Got that?" said Bakugo.

"Leave Deku alone, Bakugo! He's my boyfriend!" said Ochako while hugging Izuku.

(A/N They're not actually dating yet, it's just a little kid thing)

"Alright kids gather around. It's time to learn about sharing" said Aizawa.

"Alright Bakugo let's start with you" said Aizawa holding up an apple.

"You have 5 apples and your friend asks for 3 apples how many do you have left?" asked Aizawa.

"5" said Bakugo.

Aizawa sighed. "You have 5 apples and your friend asks BY FORCE for 3 apples, how many apples do you have left?" asked Aizawa.

"5 apples and a corpse" said Bakugo.

"He was, unfortunately, like this when he was in preschool in our universe" said Mitsuki.

Later on they had nap time. Izuku and Ochako cuddled together.

 Izuku and Ochako cuddled together

"So cute!" said all the girls.

Todoroki and Momo were also cuddling together, so were Kaminari and Jiro, so were Toru and Ojiro, so were Tsu and Tokoyami, and so were Mina and Kirishima, but the audience also noticed that Kirishima had black hair instead or red.

"Wait, why is your hair black in this, Kirishima?" asked Izuku.

"Because my hair is actually black. I just dyed it red to look like Crimson Riot" said Kirishima.

"I can confirm that. He only started dying it red when he started attending UA, but before that his hair was always black" said Mina.

"I love you, Zuzu" said Ochako in her sleep.

The screen then cut to black.

"That's all for this universe, folks" said Luke.

"I should consider maybe setting up a preschool section in UA in our universe as well" said Nezu.

"Please god no. I don't wanna have to babysit any more brats like I do in that universe" said Aizawa.

Another short filler chapter. Would you look at that? Thx for reading.