MY/HERO UNAUTHORIZED

"Next up is another dark universe. So, I'll be sending the kids away again" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

"What's it about?" asked Izuku.

"In it, superheroes are more like soldiers. They kill criminals instead of simply arresting them and they all have PTSD" Luke explained.

"Oh, boy. And I'm guessing us Hero Course students didn't turn out so well, either?" Ochako asked.

"Uh-huh. Most of you were drafted into UA instead of enrolled and you all were taught to kill. You all were basically child soldiers. Now we're gonna see where all that trauma and PTSD lead" said Luke as he pressed a remote button.

It began with the screen being all black and a woman's heavy breathing being heard. Then it showed the point of view of the woman as she ran through a battlefield. Explosions went off in the sky and ash rained down before cutting to black again. Then it showed the woman's perspective again as she looked down and we see she was wearing a gauntlet similar to Ochako's, although a blade ejected out of it instead of a rope.

"I take it the woman is me?" said Ochako.

"Mm-hm" Luke said.

Ochako then turned her head to the left to see an adult Kirishima running in a more tactical version of his costume. It was more dirty and weathered and he also carried a machine gun that he fired into the sky.

"I definitely don't approve of carrying a gun" Kirishima said in disgust as he looked at his alternate self on the screen.

The screen went black again before it showed Ochako looking forwards again to show an adult Izuku running in front of her. He appeared to be rallying his teammates while also carrying a rifle. Screen went black again, then we see adult Todoroki carrying a rifle and also rallying his teammates. It went to black again, next we see adult Momo in a tactical version of her costume, also shooting a machine gun into the sky. The screen was once again black, then Ochako looked up into the sky and we see Mt. Lady in giant mode fighting a giant robot. The robot slashed through Mt. Lady with it's bladed arm, then her whole body collapsed near the group of young heroes and everything went black.

"That was disturbing" said Nezu.

"Oh, the disturbing shit is just getting started" said Luke.

"When two empires declare war..." we hear Bakugo say as it showed Ochako's helmet lying on the ground of the battlefield on its side. It was dirty and the visor was cracked.

"I'm very concerned" said Izuku.

"As you should be" Luke said.

"Neither side is innocent" Bakugo said.

"You're still a traitor, you worthless piece of-" we hear Ochako say.

"We were children asked to fight a superhuman war against an enemy we've never met. Let's stop pretending our side stood on some moral high ground" Bakugo said.

It then showed Musutafu, which now had flying cars and looked like it was from hundreds of years in the future.

"What happened to Musutafu? It looks so different" Aizawa said.

"You'll know why soon" said Luke.

"What do you want, Bakugo?" Ochako asked.

Next it showed Izuku with a beard and scars down the left side of his face, standing in an alleyway filled with hobos.

"Looking good, Midori. Rocking that beard" Mina said.

"Where's Deku?" Bakugo said.

Izuku reached into a dumpster that had a rat in it and pulled out an old beer bottle that still had some beer left in it. He chugged the whole thing down as the camera showed a ship flying above him and shining a searchlight. A large robot foot was seen stepping in the alleyway and the machine scanned Izuku and the other hobos.