Fallout 4 Pt. 8

"Now for the final chapter of the Fallout 4 universe." said Luke as he snapped his fingers and the kids were gone.

It showed Izuku arriving back at the Red Rocket Truck Stop in the morning. He walked over to Iida.

"I've made my choice. The Institute... is now our enemy." said Izuku.

"I always knew that day was coming. The question now is what are we going to do about them?" Iida asked.

"I say we attack. Take the fight to the Institute." Izuku suggested.

"I'm all for that, but we don't have any way to hit them yet. With any luck, Majima will find some way in all that data you swiped. In the meantime, we can focus on building up our strength while Majima is working on his end. No half measures. This time, when we attack, we finish the job, once and for all." said Iida.

After that, Izuku and Dogmeat went to see Tetsutestu on the Prydwen. The Elder was PISSED.

"Lancer-Captain Kaibara has informed me that the Institute's on high alert and you're to blame. Explain yourself, Knight!" Tetsutetsu demanded.

"There isn't much to explain. What's done is done." said Izuku with an annoyed look.

"That's your explanation?!" Tetsutetsu shouted, "Your instructions were clear. You were to infiltrate the Institute, find Doctor Li and convince her to return to the Brotherhood. I'm extremely disappointed in you, Knight."

Izuku was seriously starting to get tired of Tetsutetsu and his Brotherhood bullshit.

"I stand by my actions... Sir." Izuku said defiantly.

"Ooooh." said the audience.

"Do you? Well, if nothing else, you have the courage to stand your ground. That doesn't absolve you from your mistake, but let's just say you've earned back some of my respect." said Tetsutetsu, "Fortunately, this incident doesn't change our current strategy. We have a contingency plan that's already being put into effect that should ensure completion of our project. Now, I believe you still possess an important piece of data that Proctor Ingram is eagerly waiting. I want you to bring it to her immediately. And, Knight... don't disappoint me again. Dismissed."

Izuku left, but he didn't even bother to obey Tetsutetsu's orders and instead went back to helping the Minutemen gear up to take on the Institute.

We see a montage of Izuku and his companions building up the Minutemen and helping settlements. We even see Izuku doing other quests with his settlement.

We see Izuku becoming the hero the Silver Shroud. And for part of that quest we see Kaminari as Grognak the Barbarian.

"Izuku went to Goodneighbor and took up the identity of a comic book superhero from the pre-war era that he was a fan of - The Silver Shroud. Kaminari helped him in the final part of that quest as another comic book hero, one you're familiar with - Grognak the Barbarian. Together they killed an evil raider boss and rescued the ghoul who inspired Izuku to become the Silver Shroud." Luke explained.

We see Izuku recruiting Sero as a companion.

"Izuku got involved in sort of a heist to break into the Diamond City strong room to get tons of supplies, but the person who hired Izuku - a female ghoul named Bobbi-No-Nose - tricked Izuku into helping her break into a place that Sero owned. Luckily, Izuku was able to persuade Bobbi not to rob Sero and instead disappear. After that, Sero forgave Izuku for the whole thing and decided to join Izuku on his adventures." explained Luke.