Expiration Date

"Now for another part of the Team Fortress 2 universe." Luke said as he snapped his fingers and the children were gone.

The audience groaned.

"I already said we weren't done with that universe. But this is the last one from it, honest." Luke assured, "The plot is that the Red Team of TF2 has just collected a briefcase from the Blu Team, but they're about to learn a horrifying truth."

It began with a road in the desert in the afternoon time. There was a crushed soda can on the ground, and then suddenly a large, damaged delivery truck full of bullet holes drove past the can and knocked it out of the way.

We see the side of the truck and it says Red Bread on it. Then it showed the front of the truck where we see Red Heavy Sato driving and Red Scout Izuku sitting in the passenger seat and sleeping.

The phone device built into the truck's dashboard started beeping and Sato hit Izuku to wake him up.

"What? What? Oh." Izuku said as he noticed the device and pressed a button on it, revealing Ochako on the device's screen and wearing glasses.

"Scout, it's Uraraka. Tell me you got the briefcase." Ochako said.

"Yeah, sure." Izuku said in his Bronx accent.

"And nobody saw you?" Ochako asked.

"Uhh... Basically nobody." Izuku said.

"Scout, I'm here right now." Ochako said, referring to the location where Izuku and the rest of Red Team were earlier.

"I'm not 100% familiar with TF2 lore, but Ochako also works for the company that Red Team works for and I think she cleans up Red Team's mess. Least I think so." Luke said.

"Well, that's a funny story..." Izuku said, but then Red Soldier Kirishima popped out from the back of the truck and shoved Izuku out of the way.

"Hello, Ms. Uraraka! We killed everybody and took a briefcase!" Kirishima said as he held up the Blu Team intelligence briefcase.

"Not everybody, Soldier. You left seven witnesses, guys." Ochako said as we see the hand of one of the Blu base survivors reaching out into the air before Ochako shot the survivor with a silenced pistol, "Six."

"Still not a fan of my daughter using a gun." Ochako's mom said.

The truck then arrived at the Red Team's base. As they approached it, fake wooden cactuses and a cloth with a painting of a canyon appeared behind them to hide the location of their base.

"Look, just keep the briefcase safe, ok?" said Ochako, "Have a good weekend, guys."

The truck entered the facility.

"Goodbye, Ms. Uraraka!" Kirishima said as the truck stopped and the corpse of a Blu Kirishima fell off its roof.

"I'm leaving the van now." Kirishima said as he went into the back of the truck and got out.

"Bye, bye. Ok then." Izuku said before bringing his attention back to Ochako on the screen, "Hey, hey, Ms. Uraraka! Before you go, uh..."

"Uh-huh?" Ochako said as she dragged a corpse over to a pile of other corpses.

"Uhhh..." Izuku stammered, "Uhhhh..."

"Scout. What? Say something." said Ochako.