Green Ranger vs Ryu

In loving memory of Jason David Frank: 1973-2022

"Ok. Now for another universe in honor of another famous person who died recently in mine - Jason David Frank. He was a skilled martial artist and MMA fighter, but he also played the greatest Power Ranger of all time" said Luke.

"Power Rangers? You mean that Super Sentai knockoff?" Kirishima asked.

"It may have been using footage from shows from your country, but Power Rangers meant a lot to a lot of people, including me when I was a kid. I used to watch Power Rangers: Samurai all the time when it first came out, and I watched a bit of the other shows, too. But I haven't actually been into Power Rangers since then, but I have been watching fan films of it on YouTube lately. This universe is based off a YouTube series called 'Superpower Beatdown,' where two characters from different franchises fight each other. Jason David Frank was actually in two of these fights as the character he played, Tommy Oliver, and in this one Izuku is gonna be in his role. Izuku is gonna be the Green Ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, and he's gonna go up against Ojiro, who in this is gonna be Ryu from Street Fighter, despite me barely knowing anything about that game series. Now let's begin" said Luke.

It said 'MASHIRAO VS GREEN RANGER' and then it showed a city one night.

It cut to an adult Ojiro in a fight against someone in an alleyway with people watching and cheering. Ojiro had no tail in this universe, and instead wore a white martial arts uniform with no sleeves, a black belt, a red headband, and red fingerless gloves.

Ojiro took down his opponent, and Aizawa lifted Ojiro's hand in the air.

"Mashirao wins! Does anybody else wanna challenge Mashirao? Anybody?" Aizawa asked.

Suddenly, a blast of green energy hit the ground behind them, once the energy disappeared, it showed an adult Izuku standing there. His eyes glowed green for a few seconds.

"I challenge you" Izuku said.

Ojiro and Aizawa turned to Izuku, then Aizawa turned to Ojiro.

"I'm too old for this" Aizawa said as he and the other people left, leaving Ojiro and Izuku alone.

Ojiro and Izuku began to fight. They both threw punches and kicks at each other, but they were both evenly matched. Ojiro then charged up a ball of blue energy and blasted it at Izuku, sending him back a few feet.

"It's Morphin' Time" Izuku said.

"Dragon Zord!" Izuku said as he used a device with a coin of some sort in it and transformed into the badass Green Ranger.

"That looks so cool!" Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, and Rody's siblings said.

Ojiro tightened his head band, as he realized Izuku was gonna be more tricky than he thought.

Izuku unleashed a green ball of energy at Ojiro, which he blocked, then the two of them continued to deliver punches and kicks to each other, until Ojiro shot another blast of blue energy at Izuku and made him crash through a wall and inside a building.

"Dragon Dagger! Now!" Izuku shouted as he summoned a green and gold dagger weapon, part of his helmet also turned gold.

"Crazy thing. Izuku can play that dagger like a flute, through his helmet, and summon a giant robot Godzilla if he wants" said Luke.

Izuku continued to fight Ojiro with his weapon, but eventually when he tried to stab Ojiro with it, Ojiro grabbed it and disintegrated it with his power. Then he punched Izuku in the air with that famous move from Street Fighter that I don't know the name of.

They continued fighting, until Ojiro's eye glowed red, his outfit turned dark blue, and red mist formed around him. The lights also started going out from his power.

"What's happening to me?" Ojiro asked.

"No clue. I've barley played Street Fighter. I bought Street Fighter 5 for the PS4 a while ago, but I barley played it" Luke said.

Ojiro roared and his teeth got fangs, and Izuku summoned a large sword of some sort. He spun the sword around, then prepared himself.

"That's called the Sword of Darkness" said Luke.

Ojiro roared, then jumped in the air and shot a blast of purple fire at Izuku, but Izuku shielded himself with the sword. Despite the sword protecting him, his helmet disappeared.

Ojiro landed back on the ground, then shot a blast of fire at Izuku, but Izuku turned the sword upside down and hit the ground with its tip, turning the fire green and sending it into Ojiro, then Izuku stabbed him through the chest with the sword and then pulled it out, then Ojiro glowed green, screamed in pain, and exploded.

Izuku held the sword in a badass pose.

"Welcome to my nightmare" he said.

"Did they ever explain why Midoriya wanted to fight me?" Ojiro asked.

"Nope" said Luke.

"So Midoriya pretty much murdered my boyfriend for no reason" Toru said.

"Pretty much. The thing about Superpower Beatdown is that they have fans vote who would win, and most of them voted for the Green Ranger. 57% for Izuku, 43% for Ojiro. But they did make an alternate ending where Ojiro wins, and I'm gonna show that real quick" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It showed a different universe where we see Ojiro shooting fire at Izuku. This time, Ojiro's eyes began glowing white, his clothes turned back to normal color, his fangs were gone, and then Izuku exploded instead.

Ojiro had won this time, but then...

"Mashirao!" said a voice.

Ojiro turned around to see this man behind him, although he was wearing normal civilian clothes:

"I challenge you" said the man.

The screen went black.

"Who was that?" Ochako asked.

"That guy's the main character of an old school anime called 'Bleach' that I've started reading the manga of recently. The guy who does the English voice of him also played a legendary Power Ranger who was in the original version of this. He was the second Mighty Morphin' Black Ranger, and two other Green Rangers. So I thought I'd have him be the anime character he also plays. Fun fact: he also voiced that Nine villain you all fought on Nabu Island" said Luke.

"Still a badass universe" said Kaminari.

Rest In Peace, Jason David Frank. Thanks for being the best Power Ranger ever.