Another Swapped AU

The kids returned.

"Alright, since you people are a little shaken up by that last universe, here's a more lighthearted one. In it, a number of people are swapped with those their close with, look up to, or are similar with. For example, in this, Izuku and All Might are swapped. Izuku is the eighth holder of One For All and All Might is the ninth and Izuku's successor. Now we're gonna see a quick parallel of your universe where things are a bit different" Luke explained.

It began with a 4-year-old All Might running in the apartment that belonged to Izuku and Inko in the audiences' universe, only here it belonged to All Might and his mother.

This is what young All Might looks like:

"KAWAIIIII!!!" all the girls said.

"Tiny Might looks so cute!" Ochako squealed.

All Might blushed from all the attention his younger self was getting.

Toshinori ran into the kitchen, holding a Deku action figure, where a woman with blonde hair was, cutting food on a counter.

"Mom, it's computer time!" Toshinori said as he jumped up and down.

His mother stopped cutting food, turned to him, and smiled.

"Someone's excited" she said.

"That's your mom, All Might?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. She died a long time ago in our universe, but it's good to see her face and hear her voice again" All Might said with a smile.

They went into a room with a computer in it and Toshinori's mother turned the on while Toshinori sat in a chair in front of the computer.

"Geez, I think you gave this video a thousand views yourself, Toshinori" his mother said as she clicked on the video while Toshinori excitedly rocked back in forth in the chair.

The video played and it showed an adult and extremely buff Deku in his hero costume rescuing a number of people. This video was the same video that the audiences' Izuku watched in their universe, only here Izuku's and All Might's roles were reversed.

"Do not worry! For I am here!" Deku said in the video before laughing.

Toshinori smiled brightly and raised his Deku action figure in the air.

"He's the coolest hero in the whole universe! And when I get my quirk I'm gonna be just like him!" Toshinori said before laughing like Deku.

It then cut to Toshinori and his mom at the doctor's office with Dr. Garaki.

"Sorry, kid. It's never gonna happen" said Dr. Garaki.

Toshinori sat there in shock.

The League recognized Dr. Garaki.