Zombie AU (Halloween Special)

Luke came out of a portal dressed as a Ghostbuster.

"Luke, why are you wearing that?" asked Izuku.

"Because it's Halloween in my universe, so I'm gonna show you guys a very scary universe. But it's too scary for the kids, so I'm gonna send them to the kids room now" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

"What's the universe?" asked Ochako.

"It's a surprise" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It began with the city of Musutafu one day. The streets were empty, with nothing but abandoned cars in the streets. But then it showed Bakugo, Kirishima, Iida, Tetsutetsu, Mineta, Kendo, Awase, and Setsuna running from something. The students were wearing their hero costumes, but they had armor and weapons strapped over them, as well as backpacks. Setsuna was also missing her left arm.

"What's with the post apocalypse us?" asked Tetsutetsu.

"Keep watching" said Luke.

"And why am I missing an arm? Am I using my quirk right now or something?" asked Setsuna.

"I said keep watching" said Luke.

They then went inside an abandoned building, and barricaded the door.

"You think that'll hold?" asked Kendo.

"Hopefully" said Iida.

But then the door burst open, and it showed Izuku, Ochako, and Todoroki standing there in the doorway, but they were standing in the shadows so they couldn't see their faces. They could see a bit of Izuku's arm, because he had just used One For All to punch the door open, so there was some green lightning around his arm, but his skin looked a bit green.

They then stepped into the light, and the audience saw that the three of them... were zombies.

"What the hell happened to us?!" said Ochako.

"The Earth of this universe is known as Earth Z. It's a zombie universe" said Luke.

"Zombie's are real?!" said Kaminari.

"They are on Earth Z. Basically, in this universe a mysterious zombie virus spread. No one knows where it originated from, but in less than 24 hours, it spread across the planet. And now Izuku, Ochako, Todoroki, the rest of Class 1-A and 1-B, and almost everyone else in the world are zombies" said Luke.

Zombie Izuku lunged at them, but Bakugo blasted him into a wall with an explosion. Zombie Ochako then fired a rope out of her gauntlet and tried to tie Kendo up with it, but Kendo just grabbed the rope, and threw Ochako into another wall. Then Zombie Todoroki fired a blast of fire at Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, but they activated their quirks, charged at Todoroki, and started punching him repeatedly. Todoroki tried to bite them both, but he couldn't get through their skin since it was too hard.

"The reason Kirishima and Tetsutetsu haven't been infected yet is because a zombie needs to bite through their skin to infect them. But Kirishima and Tetsutetsu can just harden their skin so the zombies' teeth can't get through it" explained Luke.

"How have the rest of them not gotten infected yet?" asked Aizawa.

"Pure luck, I guess. Bakugo's the leader of the last remnants of humans in Japan. Him, Iida, Mineta, Kendo, and Awase were able to avoid getting bitten by the zombies" said Luke.

"What about me?" asked Setsuna.

"You were sort of bitten. At the start of the zombie apocalypse, you detached some of your body parts to fight the zombies, but your left arm got bitten and turned into a zombie arm, but it didn't affect the rest of you because it wasn't attached to you. So now you're missing an arm" explained Luke.