Ryan George Christmas Song Videos

Luke entered the theater with a Santa hat and a mug of egg nog.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, it's December and Christmas time in my universe, so I've decided to show you all a couple of YouTube videos where Izuku and a few others work at a company that writes the classic Christmas songs." said Luke.

It began with an adult Izuku holding a clipboard, standing in front of a table that had several other adult Class 1-A students sitting at it.

"Ok, so we have But the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go..." Izuku said as they tried to come up with the next line.

"Uh, I will allow it so snow?" Kirishima said.

"Proceed with the snowing now." said Todoroki.

"We're not quite there. But definitely something about permission." said Izuku.

"What about Let it snow?" Iida said.

"Let it snow? There it is. Great suggestion." Izuku said as he wrote the lyrics down on his clipboard.

"Thank you." said Iida with a prideful smile.

"Ok, so let's take a break from that song for a minute. Let's go back to that Winter Wonderland song we were working on." said Izuku.

"Sure." said Kirishima.

"So what's some- what's some relatable stuff you do in the winter?" Izuku asked.

"You listen to sleigh bells." said Kirishima.

"Sleigh bells ring..." Kirishima said as he thought of a line, "... are you listening?"

"Love it." said Izuku as he wrote it down.

"You, uh, you build a snowman." said Iida.

"You build a snowman. You do that. That's good, that's good." said Izuku as he wrote those ideas down.

"Maybe in a meadow." said Kirishima.

"In the meadow we can build a snowman. I love that." said Iida.

"Absolutely. We are on a roll, guys." said Izuku.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Then you pretend he's Parson Brown." said Todoroki.

They were silent for a moment.

"What?" said Kirishima.

"What was that?" asked Izuku.

"The snowman, right? You pretend he's Parson Brown." said Todoroki.

"I don't- Who is that?" Iida asked.

"Yeah, who's Parson Brown?" Izuku asked.

"Just Parson Brown. Parson Brown." Todoroki replied.

"Is this, like- Is this someone you know personally?" asked Izuku.

"Yeah, this is supposed to be relatable. We can't include lyrics about some guy you know." said Kirishima.

"No, Parson Brown's not a real person. It's like a generic name." said Todoroki.

"O- Ok." said Izuku.

"Of a priest in the Church of England!" said Todoroki.

"What?" said Iida.