Moon Knight

"Next is a universe also set in the MCU; although Izuku and the gang are playing different characters here. In this, Izuku Midoriya is an alternate personality in the body of a man named Mikumo Akatani. Mikumo was a soldier turned mercenary who was chosen by this Egyptian god named Khonshu to become a vigilante superhero named Moon Knight. Now, Izuku and Mikumo take turns with their body and are fighting Nighteye, who in this is a villain who serves another Egyptian god named Ammit and punishes people for things they haven't even done yet but could in the future. Also, the reason I'm showing this is because a few months ago it was the one year anniversary of when the show first aired in my universe. This is its final episode" said Luke.

It began with an unconscious man who appeared to be an adult Izuku, floating in water in a dark, underground tomb as music played, he also appeared to have two bullet holes in his chest. Two thugs who both had a tattoo of a scale on their wrists grabbed Izuku and dragged him to the edge of the water and in front of Nighteye, who in this wore what almost looked like red pajamas, had no glasses, and he had longer hair and a cane.

He crouched down in front of Izuku as one of the thugs looted some sort of small statue of a crocodile person off Izuku and handed it to the other thug, who then handed it to Nighteye.

Nighteye looked at the small statue, then looked at Izuku.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, Mikumo Akatani, Izuku Midoriya, whoever else might be in there" said Nighteye as he placed a small golden object of some sort on Izuku's chest.

It then showed and adult Ochako in a hiding place nearby, listening to the whole thing.

"Sometimes we need the cold light of death before we can see reality" Nighteye said as he stood up.

Ochako grabbed one of the thugs from her hiding place and knocked him out. Nighteye heard this, but ignored it and began to walk away. Ochako began sneaking up on Nighteye, who was showing the statute to his followers, who all kneeled when they saw it.

"Who wants to heal the world?" Nighteye asked them.

Nighteye's cane began to glow purple and the handle transformed into a crocodile head with glowing purple eyes.

Once they were gone, Ochako went over to Mikumo/Izuku and tried to wake them up.

"Mikumo. Mikumo" she said, but it was no use.

She realized he was dead and began crying.

"Ochako is married to Mikumo in this and also technically Izuku, I guess" Luke said.

She rested her head on his chest before kissing him on the forehead, then she noticed the gold object on Izuku's chest and picked it up. Wings ejected out of the object and it levitated in Ochako's hand.

It then cut to outside where we see they were all in the desert. It showed a number of vehicles that had Nighteye and his followers in them, driving through the desert and onto a road where a military checkpoint was that had a large number of armed troops.

"They're all in Egypt, I should say" said Luke.

They stopped at the checkpoint.

"*What are you doing on this road?*" one of the soldiers asked in Arabic as he got closer to the vehicles.

Nighteye and his followers got out of the vehicles and the soldiers began shouting and aiming their guns at them.

"It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright" said Nighteye as he tried to calm the soldier.