Izuko's Birthday

"Ok, I want to show you all the next-gen universe again. In my universe it's currently the date that would be the birthday of Izuku and Ochako's youngest - Izuko Midoriya. Now we're gonna see the birthday he had less than a year before Toshi went to UA" said Luke before activating the screen.

"And here I thought we were done with birthdays for a while" Bakugo said with crossed arms.

It began with the sun rising over the Midoriya household in the tree-filled outskirts of Musutafu. A Deku-themed alarm cloth went off in the bedroom a little boy would have. The walls were aligned with thin hard sheets of some sort.

A small armed emerged from underneath a blanket that switched off the alarm. Then we see that the arm belonged to Izuko Midoriya: youngest son and youngest child of Deku and Uravity.

"He is the cutest child I've ever seen" said Mina.

Izuko sat up, stretched his arms, and yawned, but then his eyes went wide as he realized what today was.

"Wait..." he said before stars were in his eyes, "It's my birthday!"

He quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen, but it was dark and no one was in it looked.

"Hello?" Izuko called out.

Then the lights went on and his parents, siblings (minus Eri), and a very old dog emerged from hiding spaces.

"Surprise!" they all said.

The young boy was surprised, but then he was immediately overjoyed.

Izuko's family hugged him and the boy hugged his family back.

"Happy eighth birthday, Little Scorcher" Izuku said to his youngest.

"Izuku has nicknames for all his kids. 'Snowball' for Eri as you already know, because of her snow-white hair; 'My Boy' for Toshi since that's what All Might called Izuku, and Izuku thought it be fitting the nickname the son he named after his father figure be what his father figure called him; 'Mochi' or 'Little Mochi' for Nanako, since she and her mother love eating mochi together and Nanako's the spitting image of her mom; 'Rosy Cheeks' for Akito because of the rosy checks he inherited for his mother, although Akito hates being called that; 'Freckles' for Saeko because of the freckles she inherited from her father, she DOES like being called that; and 'Little Scorcher' for Izuko. Why does he have a nickname similar to the hero name Izuku's father had? You'll see soon" Luke told the audience.

(A/N: I'm going with a headcanon that Izuku's father was a pro hero with fire breath who I call 'The Scorcher' and he died in battle when Izuku was little. Izuku told his classmates and teachers his father was a pro once they got back home after the Christmas party way back at the start of this book.)

They let go and Ochako rubbed her cheek against Izuko.

"My baby boy is growing up so fast" she cooed.

The family then sat around the table and ate breakfast together.

"I got a question. All of these children were planned pregnancies, right? I would expect my daughter and future son-in-law to be responsible in the future when having sex" Ochako's dad asked.

"Nope. Toshi was conceived on the night of their honeymoon when they were super horny and didn't even think about the implications of having sex. Nanako was conceived when they were celebrating taking down a villain syndicate and they had a little too much to drink while partying. The twins were conceived when Ochako forgot to take the pill. And Izuko was conceived when the condom broke" Luke said.