What's Been Going On Out There In The Multiverse

Luke came out of a portal with a worried expression on his face.

"Is something wrong, Luke?" asked Izuku.

"I don't know. I'm just concerned for the multiverse now" said Luke.

"What do you mean? Are we all in danger?" asked Ochako.

"I'm not sure. The multiverse has been in danger a million times before, but this threat is different" said Luke.

"How?" asked Izuku.

"There's another villain Deku who's been building an army, and recruiting other villain Deku's and such to his cause. I'll show you a video of what I've been able to learn about him so far" said Luke as he pressed a remote button.

It began with showing the remains of Kirishima's head piece in a glass display case.

"If I don't act now, forget about being a hero, I'm not even a man!" we hear Kirishima's voice.

It then showed Iida's damaged helmet in a display case.

"With these legs I will save lives!" we hear Iida's voice say.

It then showed Ochako's helmet, all cracked and damaged.

"Who protects the heroes when they need protecting?" we hear Ochako's voice say.

It then showed a man sitting in a throne, watching holographic projections of other universes. He had guards there who were wearing costumes similar to Kirishima's.

"Alright, guys, let's do this!" we hear Toshinori Midoriya's voice say.

It then showed Toshinori fighting villains with his classmates.

It also showed Sir Deku and his companions, fighting Lord Shigaraki's forces.

"We will protect the kingdom of UA! No matter what!" we hear Sir Deku's voice say.

"Whatever we do... we have to do it together" we hear Todoroki's voice say.

"Aizawa's told me you're the best class he's ever had" we hear Recovery Girl's voice say.

"So we meet again, All Might" we hear All For One's voice say.

"Kill them all!" we hear Shigaraki's voice say.

"The strongest heroes are the ones who smile the brightest" we hear Nana Shimura's voice say.

"Young man... you too can become a hero" we hear All Might's voice say.

The camera then moved to show an adult Izuku sitting in the throne watching all the universes. He had longer hair, and was wearing a dark green costume.

"So many heroes, so much potential... squandered for so long" said the adult Izuku.

Suddenly, a woman wearing a costume similar to Bakugo's walked over to Izuku.

"My lord, the the generals are ready. They simply await your command" said the woman in a British accent.

Izuku then turned his head to see a universe of his younger self, talking to Class 1-A.

"What's important to me now... is my friendship with all of you. I don't ever want that to change" said the younger Izuku.

"It won't, Izuku. You'll always be one of us" said Ochako.

The projection of the universe then disappeared.

The adult Izuku looked at the ground.

"Then it's time... to set things right" he said.

Suddenly, a helmet similar to All For One's, with a few similarities to Izuku's mask, formed around his head.

The adult Izuku then got up from his seat and started walking towards a balcony with the woman dressed like Bakugo.

"We will invade their worlds, we will tear down everything that might protect them. And then... when it's too late, when they're powerless and alone, they will realize the truth..." said the adult Izuku as he stood at the balcony.

He then turned his head to the side.

"...They could've been gods" he growled.

It then showed an entire army in front of Izuku's fortress, with Izuku overlooking it all.

Izuku raised his arms in the air, and multiple ships began taking off.

The screen then cut to black.

.....

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" said everyone.

"That... was Lord Deku. An evil Izuku who's built an entire multiverse army. They've been invading other universes and killing alternate versions of you guys" said Luke.

"What if they come to our world, though?! We'll be screwed!" said Kaminari.

"Don't worry. I put a dimensional barrier around your universe and a few others. You should be fine. Now how about we watch something else to take your mind off things?" said Luke.

Thx for reading. And yes. This was based off the Power Rangers Shattered Grid trailer. I'm actually thinking about doing a huge multiverse crossover book where they fight Lord Deku. I'm still thinking about it. Anyways, goodbye.