Family

"Now this next universe is in the future where Izuku's a husband and a father" said Luke.

Upon hearing this many of the girls wondered who the mother was, and Izuku was shocked that he was a dad.

The scene opens up with the sun rising over Musutafu City. We cut to an apartment where we hear a baby crying. Suddenly a door opens and out comes a 20-year old Izuku Midoryia, who had no shirt on, showing his muscles.

"Wow Midoryia your even more muscular in the future!" said Kirishima. "Thanks, I guess I work out more" said Izuku. Most of the girls were blushing from seeing Izuku without a shirt on, Ochako even had a nose bleed. "Uraraka are you ok? Your nose is bleeding! Do you need Recovery Girl to take a look at you?!" asked Izuku who was concerned for his cru- I mean friend! Yeah, friend. "I-I'm fine Deku, it's nothing, really" said Ochako as she wiped the blood from her nose, and tried to hide her blush from her cru- I mean friend.

Izuku walked down the hallway and grabbed a t-shirt from the laundry on his way and put it on.

Many of the girls complained at Izuku putting a shirt on.

Izuku then entered a baby's room, where he walked over to a crib to see a wailing baby who looked just like him but with brown hair. He picked the baby up "It's ok Toshi, daddy's here" said Izuku as he patted the baby's back, calming it down.

'He named his son after me?' thought All Might.

He carried his son into the kitchen where he put him in a high chair. He turned on the stove and was about to make breakfast when he heard foot steps. "Morning Dad" said a 10-year old Eri who entered the kitchen rubbing her eye.

"ERI?!" said most of the people, Eri was surprised that her hero was her father in this universe.

"Hey kiddo, how'd you sleep?" asked Izuku, "Good, what's for breakfast?" asked Eri, "Bacon and eggs" said Izuku.

Eri sat down at the table and ruffled Toshi's curly brown hair and he giggled.

Most people cooed at how adorable this scene was, "Aw that is so sweet!" said Toru, "Eri you're such a good big sister!" said Mina. Eri couldn't help but blush.

"Oh Eri, could you go wake up your mother? Breakfast is almost ready" said Izuku, "No need honey I'm already up" said a familiar female voice. It showed a certain young woman entering the kitchen... a certain round-faced young woman, with blush marks on her cheeks, brown hair, and brown eyes.

"URARAKA!!!" yelled everyone save for Izuku and Ochako, who were blushing like crazy. "Ha! I knew you two had a thing for each other! I knew it!" said Mina. "Midoryia my boy! You've found love! I'm so happy for you!" said All Might, "Midoryia! Uraraka! My two dearest friends! Oh how happy I am for you both!" said Iida. "Ha! So that person you were talking to on the phone when you were interning with me was him! I knew it was a boy you were talking to! Ahhh! I'm so happy!" said Gunhead. "Midoryia you bastard! How did you get with one of the hottest chicks in class!" yelled Mineta before getting punched in the face by Momo.

"Morning Hon" said Izuku, as Ochako walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Izuku and Ochako blushed even more from seeing their alternate selves kiss.

The family sat down to eat breakfast, Izuku, Ochako, and Eri were eating bacon and eggs while Toshi was eating baby food.

"So what are we doing today?" asked Eri, "Well Toshi has a play date with all his friends today, don't you Toshi?" Ochako cooed as she tickled her son's chin, the brown-haired green-eyed baby giggled in joy.