Villain Class 1-A

Warning. This chapter contains spoilers for the manga.

"Ok I'm not bringing the kids back for this universe either" said Luke pressing a button on his remote.

We see Izuku sleeping in a bed. There were All Might posters on the wall but the eyes were crossed out.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Deku, wake up. It's time for the meeting" said Todoroki's voice.

"I'll be there in a minute" said Izuku getting up.

He put on his clothes, they were mostly the same as the villain Deku's clothes from the first universe they saw. (It's the one at the top)

"Oh no... don't tell me this is another villain Deku" said Ochako.

"Oh it is. But it's not just him. Keep watching" said Luke.

Izuku left his room and headed down the hallway with Todoroki.

This is what he looks like, except he's wearing a shirt and the left side of his hair is dyed black:

"What the hell happened to me?! I look like Touya!" said Todoroki.

"Just keep watching" said Luke.

"Last night I had a dream, Shoto. Instead of villains... we were heroes. We fought for good instead of evil. You, me, Ochako, and the others were all students at UA" said Izuku.

"Hmph. Sounds dumb" said Todoroki.

"In this universe we're all villains?!" said Todoroki.

"Yep" said Luke.

"Great! First Midoriya, then Shoji, then Bakugo, and now all of us!" said Kaminari sarcastically.

"Ha! So now ALL of Class 1-A are villains! Truly pathetic!" said Monoma before getting knocked unconscious by Kendo.

"Sorry, everyone" said Kendo.

They kept walking down the hallway, until eventually they reached the meeting room. When they got there he saw the rest of their "classmates" there waiting for him.

Here's what some of them look like: