X-Men: First Class

"Alrighty then. This universe is kind of like yours, but not exactly. Some people are naturally born with superpowers, but it's a lot less, and they're called Mutants. Izuku's name is Izuku Xavier, and he's a psychic. He can read people's minds, control their minds, talk to them in their minds, etc. Bakugo can control metal. Toga can still shapeshift, but differently. And the rest of you also have similar powers. But anyway, this universe takes place in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. All For One is a powerful Mutant who's trying to get Russia and America to nuke each other so there will be more mutants, and Izuku, Bakugo, Ochako, and the Mutant team they've put together, who would later be called the X-Men, are trying to stop him. Also I should say the X-Men were created by Marvel, but this movie isn't a part of the MCU. Although, different versions will be joining, eventually" said Luke.

It began with a mansion one morning.

"That's Izuku's family mansion. You're rich in this universe, Izuku" said Luke.

It then cut to inside the mansion where we see a closed door with a piece of paper on it that said 'Gone to the airbase, bring the crate marked X. Jurota'.

"I'm in this?" asked Jurota Shishida of Class 1-B.

"You are. You're a scientist" said Luke.

An adult Izuku removed the piece of paper and then opened the door, but saw that the lab inside had been completely destroyed.

It showed that an adult Bakugo, a teenage Aoyama, an adult Toga, a teenage Present Mic, and an adult Ochako were with him.

"Why are they kids adults and I'M a kid?" asked Present Mic.

"Your power is pretty much the same in this universe as it is in yours. But instead of Izuku being your student, you're his. And your hero name is Banshee" said Luke.

"What the hell happened here?" said Bakugo in a different accent.

Toga looked concerned, she also had blue scaly skin, red hair, and fully yellow eyes.

"Why do I look like that?" asked Toga.

"That's part of your mutation. Although, you usually shapeshift to make yourself look normal. But after hearing some words from Bakugo, you've decided to embrace who you are. You also call yourself Mystique" said Luke.

Izuku walked up to a large metal crate that had an 'X' on it in tape. He opened it and they all looked to see what was inside.

"Jurota has been busy" said Bakugo.

"Do we really have to wear these?" asked Aoyama in an American accent.

"I'm American?" asked Aoyama.

"Yep. And your hero name is Havoc" said Luke.

"As none of us are mutated to endure extreme g-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up" said Izuku in a British accent before closing the case.

"You're also British in this universe, Izuku" said Luke.

It then showed them at an Air Force base, looking at a large black military jet. The Mutants were all wearing yellow and dark blue uniforms. Some of them were a bit different from others.

"You guys look so manly!" said Kirishima.

"Yellow spandex? Seriously?" said Bakugo.

"What would you prefer? Black leather uniforms? Because that's actually what the later team wore" said Luke.

"Where's Jurota?" asked Toga.

"I'm here" said Shishida's voice.

They saw him walking towards them, but due to the lighting, they could only see the outline of him. But he looked furry.