The Old Republic: Rescue Mission

After the audience were able to recover from the Fallout universe and after Toshi went back to his universe, the audience got ready for the next universe to watch.

"Now for a universe that's based off a Star Wars fan film about the Old Republic era from the Star Wars EU. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Old Republic, it's an era set almost 4000 years before the Original Trilogy. Izuku is a Force user who balances the Light and Dark sides of the Force, and he's about to rescue an old friend of his." Luke explained.

The screen was black for a moment, then it showed the woods on another planet. The camera showed a red helmet in a pile of twigs and branches, then it showed Mina as a blue twi'lek and in handcuffs, as she was being escorted by a group of mandalorians.

"Mina's the old friend of Izuku's. She's a young twi'lek who grew up on a planet called Taris and has a best friend who's a wookie." Luke explained to the audience.

"I love this universe already." Mina said.

"You know what I'm gonna spend your bounty on?" a male mandalorian in white and red armor asked Mina. His voice was that of Kosei Tsuburaba from Class 1-B.

"That me?" Tsuburaba asked.

"Correct." said Luke.

"You gonna buy yourself some friends?" Mina remarked.

"Ouch." Kirishima said.

"An FST-4 jet pack, MK 2." Tsuburaba answered.

"Cuz then you'll be be just as cool." Mina said.

"Turbine thrusters on a pivoting mount, full speed, full maneuvering, any direction." said Tsuburaba.

"I've already built several jet packs better than that." Mei said.

"If we take the clan's offer to the Hutts, I bet they'll double it." Tsuburaba said to the other mandalorians, "Then I could afford the MK 5-"

"*We don't need their credits.*" a female mandalorian in silver and blue armor interrupted in an alien language. Her voice was that of Yui Kodai.

"Kodai's also a mandalorian. Although, she talks in a mandalorian language called Mando'a." explained Luke.

"Why wouldn't we? We could probably score 12,000. And they'll give us more work for bringing this one in." Tsuburaba said.

"Sure, for a while." said a male mandalorian in blue, black, and silver armor in the voice of Hiryu Rin, "You get more work with clan order too if you take her there. The difference is Sato always pays what he promises. And you won't find yourself blacklisted, frozen out, and starving if he doesn't like the results."

"Rin is also a mandalorian. Sato is a mandalorian as well and a friend of Izuku's." Luke explained.

"*We should question her now.*" Yui said in Mando'a.

"*There'll be plenty of time for that.*" Rin said in Mando'a.

Mina then purposely tripped and fell to her knees.

"Get up!" Rin shouted.

"I can't walk." Mina replied.

"*Ridiculous!*" said Yui in Mando'a.

Tsuburaba grabbed Mina by the arm and she yelped in pain. Then he pulled out a device of some sort to use on her as the other two mandalorians looked away to survey the area.

We then see the perspective of Rin through his helmet. Then it cut out of the perspective as he and Yui looked back to Mina and Tsuburaba and a faint beeping was heard as it looked like Mina dropped something when the others weren't looking.