Happy Birthday, All Might

Luke snapped his fingers and they were all in the cafeteria.

"Happy birthday, All Might" said Luke.

After that, same thing. They threw a party for All Might, played games, sang happy birthday to him, and All Might blew out the candles.

Inko kissed All Might on the cheek and Izuku handed him a gift.

All Might opened it to see that it was a picture of him and Izuku.

"Thank you, young Midoriya" said All Might as he ruffled Izuku's hair.

"There's also something I wanted to give you for your birthday, All Might. It can only last for a few seconds, though" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

Suddenly... Nana Shimura appeared there.

"N-N-Nana?!" said All Might in shock.

"Grandma?!" said Shigaraki.

"Happy birthday, Toshinori. I'm so proud of you" said Nana before disappearing.

"Sorry I couldn't make her stay longer. But I'm only powerful enough to bring people back to life for a few seconds" said Luke.

"It's alright. Thank you, Luke" said All Might in tears.

"You're name is Toshinori?" said Kirishima.

"Yes. My real name is Toshinori Yagi" said All Might.

"So Midoriya named his son after you!" said Mina.

"I did. He's like a father to me, so it's only fitting that I'd name my child after him" said Izuku.

"Alright, back to the theater" said Luke.

Whew! Good thing I remembered to do an All Might birthday chapter before the day was over! Thx for reading.