Deku 10

"Alright now this next universe is awesome. It's based off a show I used to watch as a kid. I'm gonna have it be a surprise, though" said Luke as he pressed a button on the remote.

It began with a 10 year old Izuku sitting on the beach one summer night.

"Kacchan's always bullying me, everyone always makes fun of me for being quirkless. I'm never gonna be a hero" said Izuku with his head down.

"Deku, don't think that!" said Ochako.

Izuku then looked up into the night sky and saw something flying in the sky. It looked like a shooting star.

"Whoa! A shooting star! I should make a wish!" said Izuku as he closed his eyes.

"I wish to become a hero" said Izuku.

He then opened his eyes and looked up again to see that the shooting star was heading right for him.

He jumped out of the way at the last second, and the shooting star crashed into the sand, leaving a huge crater.

Izuku looked into the crater and saw a large metal ball in the center.

"Looks like a satellite or something" said Izuku.

"I have a feeling it's not" said Iida.

Izuku then slipped and fell into the crater. He then decided to take a closer look at the crashed object.

The ball then opened up, revealing a watch of some sort inside.

"What is that?" asked Ochako.

"You'll just have to wait and see" said Luke.

"A watch? What's a watch doing in outer space?" said Izuku.

Izuku then reached out for the device, but then it sprang onto his wrist.

"Ah! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" screamed Izuku as he shook his arm and tried to get the watch off, but it was no use.

He then climbed out of the crater and looked for something to use to get the watch off. He then grabbed a nearby stick off the ground and tried to use it to pry the watch off, but the stick just broke.

Izuku then decided to see what the watch did. He noticed a button on it and pressed it, and the ring in the center sprang out.

 He noticed a button on it and pressed it, and the ring in the center sprang out