UA: The First Class

(Pretend the male Ochako has blonde hair and Touya has white hair in the picture above. Also this chapter is a preview for a future chapter of my book that's the same name as this chapter you're reading.)

Luke entered the theater.

"Now to show you all an alternate world where UA was only started about ten years before your time. And it's first students are Keita Midoriya, Shinsuke Uraraka, Masao Bakugo, Eko Jiro, Aimi Yaoyoruzu, Fuyumi Todoroki, Touya Todoroki, and Tenko Shimura." said Luke.

"The fuck?" said Shigaraki and Dabi simultaneously.

"Let me explain. Keita is Izuku's older brother who has a pyrokinesis quirk. Shinsuke is Ochako's older brother who has a reverse version of her quirk. Masao is Bakugo's older brother who has a weaker version of his quirk. Eko is Jiro's older brother who has a sonic blast quirk. Aimi is Momo's older sister who has the same quirk as her. You all know who Fuyumi is. And Dabi and Shigaraki went on the path of good instead of evil. They are all UA's First Class." Luke explained to the audience.

It began with a new and shiny looking UA. When suddenly, an explosion went off near the building.

We see an army of ninja-like soldiers attacking the school that looked something like this:

We see a young man with black hair and green eyes using his fire quirk to fly while also throwing balls of fire at the ninjas

We see a young man with black hair and green eyes using his fire quirk to fly while also throwing balls of fire at the ninjas. He wore a black and green superhero outfit.

"That's Keita." said Luke.

"Always wondered what my sibling would look like if I had one." Izuku said.

We see a young man who looked sort of like a male Ochako with blonde hair using his quirk to make some of the ninjas heavier and be stuck to the ground. He wore a costume similar to the female Ochako, only this costume was male sized and the pink parts of the costume were blue.

"That's Shinsuke." said Luke.

"I can see a lot of you in him, Dad." Ochako said to her father.

Next we see Fuyumi and a normal looking Touya; back to back and blasting their quirks at ninjas. They wore these costumes:

 They wore these costumes: