Happy Birthday, Todoroki

"To the cafeteria" said Luke.

They entered the room and saw All Might themed birthday decorations everywhere.

"Happy birthday, Todoroki" said Luke.

"Oh it's my birthday now. Neat" said Todoroki.

After that, same routine. Played games, sang happy birthday to Shoto, then he blew out the candles on the cake. While Endeavor was locked in the basement with Overhaul.

"Thank you everyone. It's nice to have a real birthday for once in my life" said Todoroki.

"You're welcome, Todoroki" said Izuku.

After that everyone gave Todoroki gifts. Most of it was All Might themed stuff.

"Here you go, Shoto" said Momo as she handed her boyfriend a wrapped gift.

Shoto opened it to see that it was a frozen pack of soba.

Shoto just sat there for a few seconds. "D-do you not like it?" asked Momo.

Shoto didn't say anything. He just grabbed Momo and started making out with her.

"Hot damn" said Luke.

"I love it so much. Thank you, Momo" said Todoroki.

"Y-you're welcome" said Momo blushing.

"Here you go, Shoto" said Dabi as he handed Shoto a small wrapped gift while avoiding eye contact.

Shoto opened it to see that it was a photo of Shoto as a baby with his Mom and siblings, with Endeavor cropped out.

Shoto hugged Dabi. "Thank you, Touya" said Shoto.

"No problem, bro" said Touya.

"Alright back to the theater" said Luke.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME TODAY WAS TODOROKI'S BIRTHDAY?! IT WAS ALMOST TOO LATE!!!

Thx for reading.