A Visit From Some Dark Variants

"Alright now we're gonna do some a bit different. I'm gonna be bringing in some alternate versions of some of you guys. The reason being, their universes might be a bit too depressing to actually show you, or just because I'm too lazy to show you their universes" said Luke as he snapped his fingers, and multiple portals opened up on the stage.

Suddenly, multiple Izuku's, plus two Ochako's, and a Bakugo, came out of the portals and onto the stage.

"Meet the Izuku's of the multiverse! As well as a few others" said Luke.

(A/N Most of these alternate versions of Izuku and the others are gonna be based off of certain fanfics I've read in the past. Some good, some bad, and some of them just downright disturbing. But I thought I'd show you them anyways. Although if you're easily disturbed then you might not want to read this chapter)

The first Izuku stepped forward, he was wearing a Shiketsu uniform and an eyepatch over his left eye.

(A/N This first Deku's based off a million fanfics I've read that has this plot)

"I'll go first. I'm what you would call 'Betrayed Deku' or 'Framed Deku'. In my universe I was framed for stealing files from UA, and you all fell for it just like that. It all started when I entered the classroom one morning, and as soon as I did you all yelled 'traitor' then beat me up. Then Aizawa and the other teachers came and arrested me, and All Might took One For All back" said Betrayed Deku.

"That's impossible. Once One For All has been passed on to someone else, it can't be taken back" said All Might.

"In your universe maybe, but in other universe One For All works a bit differently. Anyways, after that I was in jail for a few months, which is where I lost an eye. Until, FINALLY, you guys found out I was innocent. Turns out it was just Toga in disguise. But did that ever cross your minds? No! You had already known before all this that Toga's quirk was shapeshifting, so did you realize that it could've been her who stole the files and not me? Of course not! And another thing, the notebooks I have contain WAY more info on you guys then those files did, and you also knew that. But did any of you consider that either? No again! You all went straight to accusations, and I suffered because of it" said Betrayed Deku.

"What happened then?" asked Ochako.

"After that Nezu and a few other teachers came to visit me in prison. They said they found out I was innocent, and they gave me two choices: come back to UA, or stay in prison, even though I was proven innocent. I then reminded them of this, and they set me free. After that I was done with UA, so I transferred to Shiketsu, since they're the next best hero school, also since UA isn't doing too well in my universe now" said Betrayed Deku.

"What do you mean?" asked Nezu.

"The public hates UA now. Ever since they found out about how I was arrested without any concrete evidence, and how I was thrown in jail without any trial. So now there are people protesting outside UA every day now, sometimes even vandalizing the outside of the school, like throwing rocks and stuff. I also told the public about how Nezu threatened to keep me in prison, even though I was proven innocent, which made the public hate UA and Nezu even more. As for the rest of you guys, you all begged me to come back, but I told you all to go fuck yourselves. All Might tried to apologize to me and offer me One For All back, but I just punched him in the face so hard it broke his jaw, then I spat on him. Now I'm happy at Shiketsu with my new friends and teachers, and I'm training to be the first quirkless hero" said Betrayed Deku.

"Ok, now for the next Izuku" said Luke.

The next Izuku stepped forward. He was wearing what looked like the villain Deku costume.