Pyro Deku Pt. 1

"Alright now this next universe is the exact opposite of the quirkless universe you saw" said Luke, "How so?" asked Ochako, "In this universe Izuku WAS born with a quirk" said Luke. "Deku may have a quirk but it won't be as powerful as mine!" said Bakugo, "And Bakugo's the quirkless one in this" said Luke, "Wait what?!" said Bakugo, but Luke just ignored him and activated the holographic screen.

It showed a 4-year old Bakugo being bullied by some kids. "L-leaves me alone you jerks!" said Bakugo, "You can't be a hero without a quirk loser!" said one of the kids, they were about to walk over to him and beat him up when suddenly a wall of fire appeared cutting them off from Bakugo, "Leave him alone!" said a 4-year old Izuku who had fire coming out of his hand.

"Midoryia?"

"Holy shit!"

"Is that fire coming out of his hand?!"

"Show off" said Todoroki and Endeavor.

"Deku!" shouted Bakugo who was happy to see his friend. "Why are you helping a quirkless loser like him Midoryia? You should be helping us since you have such a powerful quirk!" said the kid, "I don't care! Kacchan's my friend and I won't let you hurt him!" said Izuku as he stood in front of Bakugo protecting him.

'I'm quirkless in this universe and Deku's still nice to me?' thought Bakugo. "Wow. I thought Midoryia would be like Bakugo, but he's not! He's still seems to be the same old cinnamon roll we all know and love" said Kaminari.

"Huh. Then I guess your also trash" said the kid, "You better shut up you jerk!" yelled Izuku angrily.

"Never mind" said Kaminari. "Why is Deku so angry?" asked Ochako, "He gets mad when people hurt his friend, he's still a good person but he's a bit tougher" said Luke, "So he's like me" said Bakugo, "No because unlike you he has a reason to be angry" said Luke, "What did you say to me you little-?!" but Luke cut him off, "Alright now let's get back to this universe" he said.

Izuku then enveloped his entire body (save for his clothes) in fire which scared the other kids off. After that he went to check on Kacchan to see if he was ok. "Are you ok Kacchan?" asked Izuku, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wish they'd stop bullying me just because I also want to be a hero" said Bakugo, "Don't worry Kacchan! You'll be a hero even if you don't have a Quirk! I believe in you!" said Izuku.

'Deku still believes I can be a hero? Even though I don't have a Quirk?' thought Bakugo.

"Thanks pal. Now let's go home" said Bakugo.

Fast forward to when they're near the end of middle school.

"Alright Kacchan I'll see you on Monday" said Izuku, "See ya Deku" said Bakugo. Izuku walked home when he ran into the sludge villain, but was able to beat him with his Quirk, then All Might came in. "Great job there young man, what is your Quirk even?" asked All Might, "My Quirk is called Pyrokinesis, it allows me to manipulate fire and create fire from my body and stuff" said Izuku.

"So that's his quirk" said Tsu, "It seems to be a combination of both his parent's quirks" said Momo.

"Oh hey All Might could you sign my hero journal?" said Izuku.

"Wait Midoryia has a Quirk, why does he still have hero notebooks?" asked Mina, "Well I want to be the best there ever was, so I'd probably still have notebooks to prepare myself for that" said Izuku.

"Sure, you're planning on becoming a hero?" said All Might as he signed the notebook. "Yeah, that's why I have these journals" said Izuku, "Well I hope you achieve your dream, anyway bye" said All Might before leaping into the air, but suddenly he felt something on his leg. He looked down to see Izuku holding on to him, "WAIT THERE'S STILL A QUESTION I NEED TO ASK YOU!!!" screamed Izuku. After that All Might landed them on a nearby building, "Not a very smart move. Bang on the door for a while, someone will let you in" said All Might as he was about to leave, "But there's still a question I need to ask you" said Izuku, All Might stopped in his tracks. "The notebooks I have... they're also to help out a friend of mine" said Izuku, "Oh really?" said All Might, "Yeah. He's quirkless but I believe he can be a hero without a quirk. That's the other reason I have these notebooks, so I can help him become a hero as well" said Izuku, "No Quirk?" said All Might before he accidentally turning into his skinny form. Fast forward to after All Might explains his skinny form to Izuku. "...so in order to answer your question no, your friend can't be a hero without a Quirk. It's not bad to dream, he should just make sure his dreams are realistic" said All Might.