Lunch Break

Luke snapped his fingers, and suddenly there were two double doors in the back of the theater. They opened up the doors and entered the cafeteria.

(It looks something like this)

"Wow! This place looks pretty nice!" said Kaminari

"Wow! This place looks pretty nice!" said Kaminari. "Hey what's in those windows?" asked Sero as he pointed to some windows on the other side of the room. They walked to look outside, but all they saw was this:

 They walked to look outside, but all they saw was this:

"What the hell is that?" said Aizawa, "That my friends... is the multiverse, each of those orbs is an alternate universe" said Luke. Many people gasped and were in complete shock.

"Anyways eat up, there's a buffet over there" said Luke as he pointed to a buffet that was on the other side side of the cafeteria. They all grabbed trays and got in line. There was tons of different kinds of food there, from American to Japanese, there was all sorts. Once they got there food they sat at different tables, Class 1-A all sat in booths. The Deku squad and Luke sat at one booth, the Bakusquad sat at another, and the rest of the students and teachers sat at various booths and tables.

Izuku, Ochako, and the others were still processing the information from the last universe, until Bakugo broke the silence and grabbed Luke by the collar. "YOU STILL NEVER EXPLAINED WHY DEKU'S THE NUMBER 1 HERO AND NOT ME!!!" yelled Bakugo, "Oh yeah thanks for politely reminding me Bakugo" said Luke sarcastically, "When I said that My Hero Academia is a show that focuses on Izuku's rise to becoming a hero, I meant his rise to becoming the world's greatest hero" said Luke as he broke free from Bakugo's grasp. There was a collective gasp in the room, "Now are there any other question you guys have?" asked Luke, almost everyone raised their hands, "Oh boy..." said Luke.

"I have a question, why were Deku and Ochako my parents in that last universe we saw?" asked Eri, "Well Eri, in a lot of universes I've seen Izuku and Ochako adopt you. It's not always them who adopts you though, in some universes it's Aizawa, in some universes it's Mirio, but in most universes I've seen it's Izuku and Ochako" said Luke. "I have a question, when you said that there were people who ship Midoryia and Uraraka with other people in your universe does that mean they're with those people in other universes?" asked Mina, "Well of course, I mean, the Multiverse has an infinite amount of possibilities, there's a world for every possibility, including ones where Izuku and Ochako hook up with other people" said Luke, "We're not gonna be seeing those universes are we?" asked Mina, "No of course not, I'm an IzuOcha shipper all the way" said Luke. "I also have a question, when I said that Midoryia's All Might's secret love child, you said he wasn't, how do you know that?" asked Todoroki, "Because I know everything, plus just because their quirks are similar doesn't mean they're related alright?" said Luke, "But you said that the Multiverse has an infinite amount of possibilities right? So there are universes where they are related" said Todoroki, "Of course there are, but there are universes where other people are related too, in fact I'm thinking of having the next universe we see be one where two people are related, but I'm not gonna say who" said Luke.