Fallout 4 Pt. 5

"Alright. This month is Fallout's 25th birthday in my universe, so we'll be continuing with the Fallout universe" said Luke.

It showed Izuku and Todoroki arriving at Tsu's home in Diamond City after killing Bakugo.

"Well, well, Shoto Todoroki walks into my office for a change" said Tsu.

"What can I say, Tsu? You, me, and hard luck all seem to run together like acid rain down and old sewer" said Todoroki.

"You, uh, including your client here in that analogy?" said Tsu before turning her attention to Izuku.

"So, you two are finally letting me in on this little case of yours. What's the story?" Tsu asked.

"We need help, Tsu. This man named Bakugo kidnapped my son, but that wasn't all. He was working with the Institute. He... he gave them Toshi" said Izuku.

"The Institute? Hoo boy. I've been investigating these creeps for over a year now. The Commonwealth's boogeyman. Feared and hated by everyone" said Tsu.

"True enough" said Todoroki.

"Sometimes they snatch people in the middle of the night. And sometimes they leave old synths behind to remind us that they're out there. But to this day, there's one thing nobody really knows" Tsu said.

"Where the Institute actually is. Or how to get in" said Todoroki.

"Exactly. But there's one person who must know, right? The guy who just handed them Toshi" said Tsu.

"Bakugo. Huh..." said Todoroki.

"Man like that would've had access. In and out" said Izuku.

"But we both know that angle isn't going to work" said Todoroki.

"Because Deku snapped my fucking neck" said Bakugo.

"Because he's dead" said Izuku.

"So a murderer and a kidnapper gets his brains blown out by an avenging parent" Tsu said before sighing, "It'd be a great ending if we didn't still have the biggest mystery in the Commonwealth to solve" said Tsu.

"He wasn't gonna talk. Even if I had a way of bringing him in alive" said Izuku.

"'Gets his brains blown out.' Huh... His brains. You know, we may not need the man at all" said Todoroki.

"You're talking crazy here, Shoto. Got a... fault in the ole' subroutines?" asked Tsu.

"Look, there's a place in Goodneighbor called the Memory Den. Relive the past moments in your mind as clear as the day they happened. If anyone can get a dead brain to sing, it'll be Doctor Shuzenji, the mind behind the memories" said Todoroki.

"Who's Doctor Shuzenji? She sounds like she'd exist in our universe as well" said Izuku.

"It's me. Shuzenji's my last name. Don't go telling other people that" said Recovery Girl.

"Who's this Doctor Shuzenji?" asked Izuku.

"I'll let her give you her life story in person. Let's stay focused. Hmm... I guess we're going to need a piece of Bakugo's brain. Enough gray matter to bring to Shuzenji and find out if this is gonna work" said Todoroki.

"Jesus, Shoto. Gross! Seriously?" said Tsu in disgust.

"I know it's grisly, but what choice do we have? We got no leads. Nothing. That old merc's brain just might have all the secrets we need to know" said Todoroki.