Happy Birthday, Izuku and Mirio

"Everyone come with me" said Luke.

They headed into the cafeteria to see there were birthday decorations everywhere, mainly All Might themed decorations. There was also two birthday cakes on the table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU AND MIRIO!!!!!" yelled Luke.

.....

"It's not our birthday" said Izuku and Mirio, "You seem to forget! Time and space difference! Today is your birthday in my universe you two! And we're gonna be celebrating it like there's no tomorrow! Also I'm bringing in two people" said Luke as he snapped his fingers and Mirio's parents appeared.

"Alright let's party!" said Luke.

After that they had lots of fun. They played birthday games, ate food, and Luke gave Ochako and the others gifts to give to Izuku and Mirio.

At the end they sat at the table and sang happy birthday to the birthday boys.

They placed both the birthday cakes in front of them both and they blew the candles and everyone cheered.

Ochako gave Izuku a kiss on the cheek and everyone gave Izuku and Mirio their gifts.

"Here you go Deku. I hope you like it" said Ochako as she handed Izuku a box.

Izuku tore open the wrapping paper to see it was the limited edition All Might figure he had been waiting months for to come out.

"I'm sorry Ochako... but I already have the best gift" said Izuku, "EHHH?! But you've been waiting for the limited edition All Might figurine for months!" said Ochako.

Izuku then kissed Ochako on the lips. "You are the best gift" said Izuku.

"Awwwwww" said everyone.

"What about me?" asked Eri, "You too" said Izuku.

"Here Mirio. I made this for you. I hope you like it" said Melissa as she handed Mirio a box.

Mirio opened it to see that it was an updated version of his costume.

"Is the...?" said Mirio, "Yeah. It's the prototype suit. It still has a few bugs in it. But it should help you mimic your quirk for a brief amount of time" said Melissa.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Izuku, "Well after I lost my quirk Nezu had me travel to I-Island since they were doing research on this kind of thing. When I met Melissa she started working on this suit for me that allows me to mimic my quirk until we can figure out a way to restore it. I can't sink as deep into the floor with it but I can do most of the other stuff" said Mirio.

Mirio turned back to face Melissa. "Thank you" he said, "No problem" said Melissa.

"Now I can finally be a hero again" said Mirio.

"Alright guys now let's get back to the multiverse" said Luke as the headed back in the theater.

Thank god I remembered to make a Deku/Mirio birthday chapter today before it was too late. Thx for reading.