Quirk-Swap AU

"Ok now this one here is another simple one. Basically in this universe, boyfriends and girlfriends have swapped quirks, so Izuku and Ochako have each other's quirks, Shoto and Momo have each other's quirks, Kaminari and Jiro have each other's quirks, etc." said Luke.

"Sounds interesting" said Ochako.

"Alright let's get started, also the events of the USJ incident are what you're gonna be seeing in this universe" said Luke as he pressed a button on his remote.

It began with Class 1-A arriving at the USJ where they were greeted by 13.

"Hello students! I'm 13! And welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint! Also known as the USJ!" said 13.

"Just like Universal Studios Japan" said the students.

Suddenly the lights started flickering on and off. And a warp gate appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Whoa you got fake villains too?" asked Mina.

"Those aren't fake villains! 13 protect the kids!" said Ms. Joke putting her goggles.

"I also ship Eraserjoke so in this universe Aizawa and Ms. Joke have swapped quirks as well" said Luke.

"Yes!" said Ms. Joke, while Aizawa just groaned.

Ms. Joke rushed down to fight the villains, while multiple warp gates opened up around the students and they were pulled in.

Ochako, Tokoyami, and Mineta ended up in the water section.

A villain was about to attack them both, but Tokoyami (who looked more frog like) grabbed both her and Mineta and brought them up to the boat that was there.

"What do we do?!" screamed Mineta.

"What are your quirks?" asked Ochako.

"Now's not a good time to talk about quirks, Uraraka" said Tokoyami.

"No I need to know so we can come up with a strategy to get out of here" said Ochako.

"Oh ok. My quirk allows me to do pretty much anything a frog can, ribbit" said Tokoyami.

"Tokoyami and Tsu have also swapped quirks. Tsu is the controller of Dark Shadow. She's currently with Koda in the Downpour Zone" said Luke.

"And my quirk allows me to pull sticky balls off my head. But if I pull them off too much I start bleeding" said Mineta.

"I have an idea" said Ochako.

She then powered up One For All and flicked her fingers into the water, causing all the villains to go into the center.

"Like I said before. Ochako has Izuku's quirk, and Izuku has Ochako's. In this universe Ochako was quirkless, but then she met All Might and got One For All. And then she got into UA by saving Izuku from the Zero Pointer" said Luke.

"Quick, Mineta! Throw your sticky balls in there now!" said Ochako.

"Ok!" said Mineta as he started throwing his balls in there, and the villains got all stuck together.

"Tokoyami get us out of here!" shouted Ochako.

"You got it!" said Tokoyami as he fired his tongue, grabbed Ochako and Mineta, and got them out of there.