Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You know what? Next I'm gonna show you all the final duel of the Kenobi show on Disney Plus now instead of waiting. Yes, this is a sequel to the Revenge of the Sith universe you saw, as well as the scenes from the Clone Wars show. But now it's ten years after Izuku and Bakugo last saw each other." Luke explained.

It showed an Imperial shuttle landing on a dark planet. Bakugo, wearing the suit of Darth Vader, stepped out of the ship to see an older Izuku standing nearby in front of some rocky protrusions.

Bakugo approached Izuku who was holding the hilt of his lightsaber and ready for battle.

The two were standing only a few feet apart from each other.

"Have you come to destroy me, Izuku?" Bakugo asked in the deep and terrifying voice of Darth Vader.

Izuku switched on his lightsaber.

"I will do what I must." he said.

He got in the iconic pose of Obi-Wan Kenobi with his blade.

"Oh, it's on now!" exclaimed Kirishima.

"Yes, but Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader were both in a New Hope, so we know Midoriya and Bakugo are both going to survive this." said Momo.

"Then you will die." Bakugo said before switching on his own lightsaber.

The two engaged in a fierce duel. Not as fierce as the one they had on Mustafar ten years earlier, but still very intense.

"There are gonna be some scenes missing from this fight because while this is happening, Bakugo and Camie's ten-year-old son, who's the equivalent of Luke Skywalker in this, is in danger of an Imperial Inquisitor who's trying to kill him at the moisture farm on Tatooine. While Kaminari and Jiro, who are Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, are defending him." explained Luke, "For those of you who don't know, Inquisitors are former Jedi who were made evil by Vader and the Emperor and now serve the Empire and the Dark Side, although they technically aren't Sith."

"Is my son still Ichigo?" Bakugo asked.

"No. And Katsumi isn't Leia, either. There are different kids you and Camie had in this universe who are Luke and Leia." said Luke.

It cut to the next scene of Izuku and Bakugo fighting in the rocky protrusions.

During their battle, Izuku tried to pull one of the protrusions down on Bakugo, but the Sith Lord used the Force to stop it.

"Your strength has returned." Bakugo said, amused, "But the weakness," he used the Force to launch the protrusion away, "still remains."

Bakugo launched a rock at Izuku, but the Jedi Master sliced it in half with his lightsaber, then they continued to fight.

Bakugo then used the Force to launch a rock at Izuku's feet and knock him over. Bakugo was about to swing his lightsaber down on Izuku, but Izuku moved out of the way at the last second.