Villain Deku

"Alright now you know how I said not all these universes are gonna be happy?" said Luke, "Yeah" said everyone else, "Well that's the case here, in this next universe Izuku's a villain" said Luke, "WHAT?!!" shouted everyone else, "Yeah so could someone take Eri and Kota to the kids room?" said Luke, "I got it" said Mandalay as she grabbed Eri and Kota's hands and brought them to the kids room and then came back. "Why is Deku a villain?" asked Ochako, "You'll just have to watch it and see for yourself" said Luke.

It showed Izuku and All Might when they were standing on top of the building, "...so in order to answer your question no, you can't become a hero without a quirk" said All Might.

'Dear god not this again' thought All Might, who was filled with guilt remembering when he crushed his successors hopes and dreams, "Wait so All Might told Deku he couldn't be a hero without a quirk?" asked Ochako, "Yeah" said Luke.

Aizawa glared at All Might. "We're having a serious talk about this later" he said, while All Might sweat slightly.

"Uh... I see sir" said a 14-year old Izuku. "It's not bad to dream young man, just make sure dreams are realistic" said All Might as he got up and left. Izuku just stood there, processing the information, "I really am nothing aren't I?" said Izuku to himself.

"Midoryia don't think like that bro!" said Kirishima. "Deku don't think that!" said Ochako.

He then remembered what Kacchan told him earlier that day, 'Y'know, if you really wanna be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life. Then take a swan dive off the roof of the building!'.

"Hm, this building does seem tall enough" said Izuku as he looked over the railing.

"DEKU/MIDORYIA/IZUKU NO!!!" shouted everyone, save for the cinnamon roll. "DAMN IT DEKU! I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN FOR YOU TO DO IT!!!" shouted Bakugo.

Izuku then climbed over the railing looking down. "No one believes in me, not Mom, not the other kids, not Kacchan, not even All Might, I have nothing to live for" said Izuku as closed his eyes and moved one foot forward.

"Please don't Deku..." whispered Ochacko who was on the verge of crying, as she squeezed her Izuku tightly.

And then... he fell...

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" screamed everyone.

Izuku closed his eyes tightly, waiting to hit the ground, only for nothing to happen. He opened his eyes to see that he was still in midair upside down, but something was holding him, he turned his head to see a bunch of black and red high tech looking tentacle thingies holding him.

"Wait... are those..." said All Might.

"What are you doing child?" asked an all to familiar voice.

"It can't be..." said All Might.

The person revealed himself to be none other... than All For One.

"No way..."

"It's that All For One guy!"

"He was there?"

"Why did he save Midoryia?"

"That bastard was there when I was with Midoryia?" said All Might.

"W- who are you?" said Izuku, "Ah, where are my manners?" said AFO as he flipped Izuku right-side-up, and brought him back up onto the roof of the building, "You can call me All For One" said AFO. "Are you a hero? You don't look like one, and I don't have any record of you in my journals" said Izuku, "A hero? No, nonononononono" said AFO, "Then... your a villain!" said Izuku, a look of fear in his eyes. "Yes, but I'm a different kind of villain, but you still haven't answered my question, why were you trying to kill yourself?" said AFO, "Everyone always bullied for being quirkless, and when I asked All Might if I could be a hero without a quirk, he said I couldn't. Hearing my hero say I couldn't be a hero crushed me, I had nothing to live for" said Izuku.