Sword Art Online Pt. 3

"Alrighty. Next up we're gonna be wrapping up the Sword Art Online universe. I'm gonna be skipping a few clips here and there because I want to get this all over with." said Luke.

It began with Izuku and Ochako meeting with Commander Heathecliff at the Knights of the Blood Oath HQ. Izuku was also back in his black outfit.

"I understand the situation. Now, I just have to explain it to the rest of the guild." said Heathecliff.

"Also, we'd like a temporary leave of absence from the guild." said Ochako.

"Really? Why?" Heathecliff asked.

"We have concerns with the current state of the guild. And we need time to think." Ochako answered.

Heathecliff contemplated this for a moment.

"Very well." he said.

Izuku and Ochako looked at each other and smiled.

"Although..." Heathecliff said.

They looked back at him.

"I'm positive you won't stay away from the battlefield for long?" said Heathecliff.

It cut to a beautiful countryside forest in the game as we then see a nice cabin there. Izuku and Ochako were inside the cabin wearing casual clothes, and Ochako ran out onto the balcony giggling.

"Oh, wow! This view is amazing!" Ochako said as she gazed out over the nearby lake.

Izuku stepped out onto the balcony next to her.

"It is pretty awesome. But don't fall off the balcony, that would really suck." Izuku said.

The two looked at each other and the audience noticed Izuku was wearing a wedding ring.

"We bought the best house." said Ochako.

"Aaaaand now we're totally broke." Izuku said.

Ochako giggled.

"It's worth it, though. Cuz we can live in peace here." she said as she placed her hand over Izuku's, and we see that she was also wearing a wedding ring.

Izuku didn't respond and instead gazed out over the land.

"Deku? What's wrong?" Ochako asked.

"Well... I was thinking... does our relationship only exist in this world?" Izuku asked.

"I can't believe you'd say that." Ochako said in annoyance.

Izuku took a step back.

"I don't give a damn if this is a virtual world. My feelings for you are real." Ochako said.

She cupped Izuku's face with both hands.

"If I learned anything in the last two years, it's this: to keep doing the best we can 'til the very end." she said.

Izuku gazed into her eyes.

"And if we make it back to the real world, I promise I'm going to find you again no matter what... and fall in love with you again." she said.

"So wholesome." Mina said.

The two of them kissed and the intro played again, then the title card showed: 'The Girl of Morning Dew'.

It showed the inside of Izuku's and Ochako's house in the morning. Izuku slept, while Ochako watched him and smiled.

'Usually he's brash and impulsive, but he can be so naive, too. Almost like a little kid.' she said in her head.