Overwatch: Dragons

(When watching the video above, just replace Genji with Izuku, and Hanzo with Bakugo)

"Now remember how I said that in some universes, some people are gonna be related even though they aren't related in yours?" said Luke, "Yeah" said everyone, "Well that's the case in this universe. In this universe Izuku and Bakugo are brothers" said Luke, "We are?" said Izuku and Bakugo, "Are their last names Midoryia or Bakugo in this universe?" asked Inko, "Neither, their last name is Shimada. Basically in this universe, quirks don't exist, but there is this sort of superhero-like group called Overwatch" said Luke, "Overwatch? That sounds awesome!" said Kirishima, "Oh it is Kirishima, it is. But anyway, basically in this universe, Izuku and Bakugo were apart of the Shimada ninja clan, led by their father Sojiro Shimada, but when he died, the clan elders instructed Bakugo to make Izuku take a more active role in the clan, but Izuku refused. The conflict between the two of them led to a violent fight, resulting in Izuku supposedly dying. Bakugo thought he had killed Izuku and was struck with guilt, which caused him to abandon the clan, marking him as one of their enemies. Now, Bakugo shows up at Shimada castle every year on the anniversary of his brother's supposed death, but anyways, I don't wanna spoil it all for you, you just have to see it for yourself" said Luke. He pressed a button on the remote and the alternate universe began playing.

It showed a bunch of mountains in the form of ancient Japanese art. 'My family tells of an ancient legend about two great dragons brothers: the Dragon of the North Wind, and the Dragon of the South Wind' said a voice as it showed two Japanese dragons, one was green, and the other one was blue.

"Why are those dragons there?" asked Kaminari, "I think the two dragons are supposed to represent Midoryia and Bakugo" said Iida.

'Together, they upheld balance and harmony in the heavens' It then showed a Japanese den and a slightly futuristic city in the background. The camera angle moved down where we see an arcade that said 'RIKIMARU' on it, and a van that was floating off the ground because it had hover things instead of wheels.

"Is that a flying car?" said Ojiro, "Maybe it's some sort of hover car?" said Shoji. Hatsume had already started scribbling down blueprints.

Suddenly a figure landed outside the building, that figure was none other, than an older Katsuki Bakugo, or in this universe, Katsuki Shimada.

"Wow Bakugo look at you! That's one manly tattoo you have on your arm!" said Kirishima, "He also has a cool bow on his back" said Kaminari. Hatsume had also started scribbling down blueprints for the bow as well.

Katsuki then approached the den, when we see a mechanical-looking ninja person standing on one of the buildings watching him.

"Who is that ninja looking person?" said Mina, "We'll just have to wait and see" said Jiro.

Katsuki then climbed over the large gate, which had a symbol of the two dragons on it, which suddenly changed back to the Japanese art style animation. 'But the two brothers argued over who could better rule their land. Their quarrel turned to rage and their violent struggle darkened the skies, until the Dragon of the South Wind struck down his brother, who fell to earth, shattering the land' said the voice as it showed the green dragon crashing into a burning building. It then changed back into the normal animation where we see Shimada castle now guarded by what looked like government agents, one of them was a robot.

"One of the guards is a robot?!" said Kaminari, "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, this universe is in the far future, and robots have equal rights and stuff, and yes robots can feel emotion, deal with it" said Luke.

One of the guards yawned, when suddenly, Katsuki fired an electrical arrow at the robot guard shutting it down, he then hit a human guard in the face with his bow, then elbowed him in the stomach, then put his bow around him and through him towards the edge and kicked him off, causing him to land right in front of the guard who was yawning earlier. The guard frantically tried to get his cellphone out of his pocket, but fumbled with it and tried to catch it.