Spy x Family

"Next up is a universe in which two countries exist that don't exist in your universe named Ostania and Westalis that are on the verge of going to war against each other. Izuku is a spy for Westalis code named 'Twilight' who's working undercover in Ostania to try and prevent war. Ochako is an assassin who lives in Ostania called 'The Thorn Princess' who kills people for a living. Neither Izuku, or Ochako, know about the other one's true job, but Eri does. Eri's a telepath who can read minds, so she knew who Izuku and Ochako really were when she first met them, yet neither of them know that she knows, since she keeps her telepathy powers a secret. You see, Izuku's plan to prevent the war is to have a pretend family, so he adopted Eri and fake married Ochako. And he needs to make sure Eri gets into a super fancy school called Eden College, since Kota goes there and his father plays a vital part in the conflict between Westalis and Ostania. If Izuku can get close to Kota's father, he might be able to figure out a way to prevent the war. To do this, he would either need to make sure Eri and Kota get into the Imperial Scholars so Izuku can meet Kota's father at the gathering, or make sure Eri and Kota become friends so Kota will invite Eri and Izuku over to his house and Izuku can meet his father that way. But in this, we're gonna be watching a three-episode arc where Izuku and Ochako are gonna get Eri a dog, but some crazy stuff's about to happen" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It began with a quick rundown of what had happened so far.

"In an era in which the nations of the world were waging a fierce war of information just out of sight, two countries were at odds with each other: Ostania, in the east, and Westalis, in the west" a man narrated as it showed all sorts of spy stuff happening.

It then showed a picture of Kota's father, who in this universe had gigantic, bulging eyes.

"What's up with my dad's eyes?" Kota asked as he was a little disturbed.

"Multiverse stuff" said Luke.

"In order to keep an eye on the actions of a leading figure in Ostania's government, Westalis set Operation Strix in motion" said the narrator.

It then showed and adult Izuku.

"The skilled agent, Twilight, who has been tasked with this operation, had succeeded in completing phase one: creating a pretend family, and enrolling his daughter in the prestigious Eden College" the narrator said as it showed Izuku with an excited Eri who had no horn, and then him with an adult Ochako and sort of proposing to her with an explosion in the background, then it showed the three of them at Eden College, then it showed a human Nezu with a monocle appearing to be acting insane, then it showed the family celebrating Eri getting into Eden.

It then showed Izuku driving a car and taking off a realistic looking human mask and then putting on a pair of glasses.

"The father, a spy" said the narrator.

It then showed and adult Ochako in a dress and holding a bloody stiletto, then her smiling hilariously and adorably, then her slapping someone in the air.

"The mother, an assassin" the narrator said.

It then showed Eri making adorable and hilarious faces.

"The daughter, a telepath" said the narrator.

"The mission that involves these three hiding their true identities from each other continues" the narrator said as it then showed Eri trying to save a drowning boy in a pool before Izuku got them both out.

"And now, after successfully gaining one of the eight Stella required to become an Imperial Scholar, the mission has moved into phase two: making the necessary progress to attend the social gathering that their target, (insert Kota's father's first name. I'm not gonna make one up) Kota, will be attending" said the narrator.