The Ingenium Movie Trailer

The lights began flickering on and off and Luke came out of a portal.

"Okkkkk. There's something wrong with the theater, so right now I can only show a trailer instead of a universe. This is the trailer for a universe where Iida went back in time to prevent his brother from ever being paralyzed, but it messed up his universe and others" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote, although he had to press it again to get it to work.

It began with Iida in a new suit of armor appearing in front of a house in a neighborhood at night time with blue light around him.

"Tell me something" a voice said that sounded like Izuku's.

"You can go anywhere" Izuku said.

It showed the roof of UA in the afternoon.

"Another timeline" said Izuku as it showed the front door of Iida's house opening.

It showed a Deku cowl on the floor of a UA bathroom with blood around it, as well as other pieces of Izuku's costume near it. Although the costume looked to be red instead of green.

"Another universe" Izuku said.

It then showed the present day where we see Deku flying after an armored vehicle.

It then showed Iida sitting there in civilian clothes and on the phone.

"So why do you want to stay..." said Izuku.

It then showed Iida in the present day. He was running at super speed, but then slowing down as he arrived at an place where civilians were running away.

"... and fight to save this one?" Izuku asked.

It then showed a hand pulling a switch and then quick flashes of things happening, then the screen turned black. Then it showed Iida.

"Because this is the one where my brother is still a hero" said Iida.

It then showed Iids as a kid, bonding with his brother.

"I'm not gonna let his life be ruined again" Iida said.

"I appreciate you trying to help me, Tenya; but messing with time travel just so I can walk isn't worth it" said Tensei.

It showed Iida arriving in a hospital room to see his brother injured and in a hospital bed.

It then showed Iida running through the streets of Central City at night at super speed.

"Time has a pattern..." Iida said.

It then showed Iida running as exercise while it almost immediately changed from day to night. Iida as Ingenium was also there as his younger self ran by him without noticing him.

"... that it can't help reliving" said Iida.

"Mei was able to build a suit of armor for Iida that would allow him to run through time. That's how he did all this" explained Luke.

A bruised hand was placed on a framed photo of Izuku as a child with his parents.

"Different people, different worlds..." Iida said.

It then showed Iida in his room as time moved slowly and he looked at another picture, this one of him with his brother, but he was the same age he currently was.

"... drawn to each other like... magnets" he said as it showed him approaching his brother, who had his back turned in a training room. When he placed his hand on his shoulder, he nearly jumped, then turned around to face him.