Rebels

"Now for the final Star Wars part. This one is from Star Wars Rebels. It's just a few years before A New Hope, and Shigaraki has tracked Izuku down on Tatooine." Luke explained before pressing a button on his remote.

It showed the Tatooine desert at night where we see a teenage Kota lying on the ground in an orange outfit, and with two scars on his left cheek.

"What am I doing in this?" Kota asked.

"You're a member of the Rebel Alliance and a Jedi-in-training. You knew Shigaraki was after Izuku, so you went to Tatooine with a droid named Chopper to warn him. But both you and the droid ended up passing out in the desert and were found by Izuku." explained Luke.

Kota began to wake up and he saw he was at a campfire. The droid - Chopper - was there, as well as a dewback with a saddle and some other supplies on it. He sat up and Chopper made some noise to him to tell him something.

Kota then noticed a hooded man in Jedi robes sitting on the opposite end of the campfire. Kota rubbed his eyes as he looked at the man in disbelief.

"You're in the wrong place, Kota Izumi." the man said as he lifted his head, revealing him to be Izuku as an old man with gray hair and a gray beard.

"Master? Master Midoriya?" Kota said as he got up.

"I am. And when you have your strength, I will help you on your way." Izuku said as he got up and removed his hood.

"On my way? No, I came here to find you. To warn you." Kota said.

"About Maul?" Izuku said.

"Yes!" Kota said, "Uh, you know?"

"One doesn't survive as long as I have by being foolish or unprepared." Izuku said as he walked over to Kota.

"It's true. Being foolish and unprepared could lead you to death out there in battle." Aizawa said.

"Maul is an old adversary... and a persistent one at that." Izuku said.

"We can fight him together." Kota said determinedly.

"I had no intention of fighting him, though that seems inevitable now." Izuku said as he gazed out at the desert.

"You don't understand. You're the answer. The holocrons told me. They said you would be the one to help us destroy the Sith." Kota said.

"Hmm. It's the first I've heard of it." Izuku said as he turned to face Kota.

"The Rebellion needs you! We need you to defeat the Empire!" Kota said.

"What you need, you already have." Izuku said as he got closer to Kota, "Unfortunately, you seem to be letting it all go."

"But... if I had what I needed, why would the holocrons send me to you?" Kota asked.

"They didn't. Maul did." Izuku said.

Kota lowered his head.

"Maul used your desire to do good to deceive you, and in doing so he has altered the course of many things." Izuku said as he and Kota sat back down, "He knows your fears, your heart, and he manipulated the truth which has lead you here, where you should never have been."

"But the holocrons, they tell the truth." said Kota.

"Do they?" Izuku said, "The truth is often what we make of it. You heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe. And now, the only one who has gained anything from all of this is-"