Fallout 4 Pt. 7

"Next up we return to the Fallout 4 universe where Izuku has finally made it to the Institute to find his son." Luke said as he snapped his fingers and the kids were gone.

It showed Izuku being teleported inside a high-tech room of some sort. He pulled out his combat rifle and exited the room to see that he was in some sort of high-tech and very clean looking facility.

"Looks like Midoriya made it to the Institute." said Todoroki.

"Yes. Now let's hope he'll be able to rescue Toshi." Momo said.

He walked over to a large console and accessed the terminal, he viewed the access logs, then inserted the holotape that Power Loader gave him and initiated a network scan of the Institute.

He then grabbed some medical things from some nearby medical containers and was about to head down a flight of stairs, but then...

"Hello." said the voice of an old man on the intercom.

"Uh-oh. Looks like the Institute know Midoriya's there." Kaminari said worriedly.

Izuku headed down the stairs to see a high tech looking elevator that was a glass cylinder. There was also a rusty old door nearby that was off to the side.

"I wondered if you might make it here. You're quite resourceful." said the voice, "I am known as Father; the Institute is under my guidance."

"The guy actually calls himself Father? Dumb name." Bakugo scoffed.

"I know why you're here. I'd like to discuss things with you, face-to-face. Please, step into the elevator." said the voice as the door to the elevator slid open.

Izuku hesitantly stepped into the elevator and the door closed behind him, then the elevator began going down.

"I can only imagine what you've heard, what you think of us." said the voice, now talking through the speaker in the elevator, "I'd like to show you that you may have... the wrong impression."

Then the elevator went down more and Izuku saw a gigantic and high-tech facility all around him. There were armored synths walking around on guard duty, humans in lab coats doing work and talking to each other, and all sorts of things you don't see above ground anymore.

"Ho... ly..." Mei, Power Loader, Melissa, and David all said in disbelief.

"Welcome to the Institute. This is the reality of the Institute. This place, these people, the work we do. For over a hundred years we've dedicated ourselves to humanity's survival. Decades of research, countless experiments and trials... A shared vision of how science can help shape the future." the voice said.

The elevator went down past the main floor level and down to a lower level.

"It has never been easy, and our actions are often misinterpreted by those above ground. Someday, perhaps, we can show them what we've accomplished. But for now, we must remain underground." the voice said.

The elevator reached the lower level and the door slip open. Izuku headed down a hallway as the voice continued to talk through the hallway speaker.

"There's too much at stake to risk it all. As you've seen things above are... unstable." the voice said as Izuku headed down the hallway.

He then reached a smaller elevator.

"I'd like to talk to you about what we can do... for everyone." said the voice.