Fantasy AU Pt. 2

"Alright guys now this is a sequel to the very first world you saw, the medieval fantasy one. It's also the final part of it" explained Luke, everyone was excited to see this world again.

It begins with our heroes reaching a nearby village. "Here's the tavern! Let us celebrate!" shouted Sir Deku as they got their drinks and clinked them together.

"We're all underage! We shouldn't be drinking!" said Iida doing his hand gestures. "Well it's an alternate universe, so maybe the drinking ages are different here" said Izuku.

While everyone was celebrating Lady Uraraka walked over to Izuku, "Sir Deku? Can I talk to you? Alone?" asked Ochako, "Sure Uraraka" said Izuku. They then headed to the edge of a nearby cliff, overlooking the ocean. "Deku, ever since we've met I've had this strange feeling in my chest. My stomach feels like it has butterflies in it, and I want to spend every moment with you" said Ochako.

"Ooooooh, I think I know what's gonna happen next!" said Mina.

"What I'm trying to say is... I-I... I love you" she said, "And it's okay if you don't feel the same I just..." said Ochako. Suddenly Izuku pulled down her hood revealing her short brown bob-cut hair, he put his hand on her cheek, caressing her face. "I love you too Ochako, I have been in love with you since the moment I met you. Your beauty knows no bounds, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" said Izuku, "Izuku..." she said with tears of joy in her eyes. He then pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

After that they headed into the tavern. "Where are Sir Deku and Lady Uraraka?" asked Kirishima, "I think they rented a room at the tavern, ribbit" said Tsu.

"Wait are... are they gonna have sex?" asked Kaminari, "LUCKY BASTARD!!!" yelled Mineta.

"No they're just gonna make out and cuddle together. They're minors still" said Luke.

Fast Forward to the next day.

The next day our heroes headed off to go on their next adventure, with Sir Deku carrying Lady Uraraka bridal style.

Meanwhile in an unknown location...

"Master, I regret to inform you that the we lost the castle to Sir Deku and his companions" said Shigaraki to an unknown figure, "Do not worry my apprentice, our army is nearly complete, soon we will take back the castle, as well as the world" said the person, who revealed himself to be All For One sitting in a black throne made of obsidian.

"All For One..." growled All Might.

"Thank you Master" said Shigaraki as he got up and left.

The screen then went to black.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry if this chapter was short, I just wanted to have some IzuOcha in the medieval fantasy world. Anyways, thx for reading.