Meet Them All

"Alright, this universe is a bit violent, so I'll be sending the kids away now" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

"This universe is based off a game I haven't played in a while, but really enjoyed. It's called Team Fortress 2, or TF2 for short. Basically, some of you are mercenaries who fight other mercenaries of yourselves. These are your introduction videos. Let's begin" said Luke.

It began with a metal door opening, and it showed Izuku wearing a red t-shirt, dog tags, a baseball cap, and a few other things. He was also holding a shotgun. Kirishima was behind him, wearing a red military uniform and a black helmet. He had a bazooka.

They looked at a nearby building and saw enemies inside wearing blue. Izuku cocked his gun, and he and his allies made a run for the base. The enemies started shootings at them, but Izuku ran incredibly fast and was able to dodge all their bullets.

"I take it I'm some sort of runner in this?" asked Izuku.

"You'll see" said Luke.

It showed Izuku jumping from rooftop to rooftop, then it showed him behind chased by enemies, but a train ran them over and Izuku ran past the train just before it could hit him.

It then showed a title card and played the TF2 theme:

"Izuku is the Scout in this" said Luke.

Izuku then stepped in front of the title card.

"Um... I- I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talking to?" asked Izuku in a Bronx accent.

It cut to a Sato in blue, about to eat a sandwich. But then Izuku tapped his head with his baseball bat.

"Yo, what's up?" asked Izuku.

It then cut back to Izuku in front of the title card.

"Do- Do you have any idea, any idea who I am?" asked Izuku.

"No, we don't" said Bakugo.

It cut to the Blu Sato trying to punch Izuku, but Izuku easily dodged them.

"Basically... kind of a big deal" said Izuku back in front of the title card.

It then showed Izuku using his bat to choke Sato.

"Is Midoriya seriously gonna kill all of us in these universes?" asked Sato.

"No. Not all of you" said Luke.

It then cut back to Izuku in front of the title card, looking at his skinny arms.

"Oh, man. That's beautiful" he said.

It then cut to Sato holding Izuku in a chokehold before cutting back to Izuku talking.

"You listening? Ok. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha? I hurt people" Izuku said.