Chapter 51 : It's a....

~~~week later~~~

It's been 4 months now and my belly is huge. Most my clothes still fit though, I mainly buy big men tops as they're comfy.

Today me and Jordan are going to find out the gender now. I had my Batman top on and my jogging pants. I grabbed my VenturianTale jacket and went downstairs.

Me and Jord got in the car and drove to the hospital. "I can't wait to find out!" I said really excited. "Same babe" Jordan said smiling as he started driving. We put the radio and Rixton came on. I screamed. 'We All Want The Same Thing' started playing and I sang along.

When we got to the hospital we sat waiting for 5 minutes. I held Jordan's hand. "What do you hope it is?" I asked him breaking the silence. "I don't mind, as long as it's as pretty as its mum" he said making me blush.

"Veronica Frye?" A nurse came out. We stood up and walked over to her. We followed her into a room and she told me to lay on the table.

When I did I had to lift my top and as she put the gel on. I held Jordan's hand and we smiled at each other.

"Ok, Mrs Frye, do you want to see your baby?" The nurse asked. "Yeah" I answered. I looked at the monitor and saw it. My baby. Mine and Jordan's baby. Our baby.

I felt my eyes tear up. "So would you like to know the gender?" "Yeah" me and Jord said at the same time.

"Your having a girl."

When we got home we went straight to the others house. I haven't stopped smiling since I was told the gender, well actually before that but still.

I knocked on the door and Isaac let us in. He sat on the couch joining Cierra, Bethany and Aria. "So guys we have the gender now" I said. "What?!" Cierra shouted. "We're having a girl" me and Jord said at the same time.

"Oh my god!" Cierra said jumping up hugging me. "Congrats" Beth said hugging me after. "I'm happy for you guys" Isaac said hugging me. Aria just smiled and hugged me.

"Bro, congrats" Isaac said to Jordan "you've got everything now." Then they hugged. My smile grew. They never hugged.

~~~~next day~~~~

Me and Jordan agreed that we'd paint the babies room today. Last night Jord went and got baby pink paint for the walls and a light purple carpet.

I put my old blue tank top on with my old jogging pants that I didn't mind getting paint on. Jordan had an old white top and old jeans on.

We had just finished eating our waffles and we're just getting the paint. When we got the paint we took it into the bedroom and put every out ready. I got the bobble from my wrist and tied my hair up into a pony tail.

The room was empty anyway so we didn't have to worry about any of that. We started painting the room.

When we finished I flicked some paint at Jordan. "Ohhh! It's on!" He shouted flicking paint at me. I laughed and did it back.

In the end it was a paint fight. "Jordan, your shirt" I said as his white top was now pink. Then he took it off. I stared at him. I wanted to kiss him so bad right now and I guess he figured that out as suddenly he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

I put my hands around his neck and kissed him more. Oh how these damn hormones are getting to me. All I wanted to do was him. I wanted him so bad but I can't.

Then he pulled away. "Anyway we have a room to finished" he said and I laughed.

That night we lay in bed cuddling up after finishing the babies room at last. "Hey, now all we need is furniture and the baby" he said laughing. "Yeah, hey what should we call her?" I asked. "I've always wanted a baby call Vahl." "We can't name our baby after a character in a game" I said laughing.

"What about Emma?" I asked. I had a list of names I was gonna call my baby so I started naming them. "Lucy? Jamie? Rachel? Sophie?" Then he said "yeah." "Yeah to what?"

"I like Sophie" he answered. "Okay then, Sophie Mary Frye" I said. "Mary?" "It was my mums middle name" I said. "Oh okay then" he said hugging me.

Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N Hey guys! So Sophie Mary Frye? How do you like the name? Fun fact my mums middle name is actually Mary. Now I have a bit of sad news for you but that is that I will be ending this story soon! 😭😭😭 I know guys! BUT I will give you like 10 years in the future and how everyone ends up! Sorry guys but I've got 3 over stories in working on, plus I have my GCSE options soon so. That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you next time!